The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Is it possible to select an existing size retail box to save on cost?

sotomo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 25, 2017
U.S.
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could advise me on where to go to get retail boxes at an affordable price. I see a lot of sites that make custom boxes. But that's expensive for small quantities. So is there a way to find existing boxes that are close my required box size (around 12x8x2), so I don't need to pay to have boxes custom made? Then of course I need to create the internal packaging and all that, so I need to figure out box size along with the size of the internal protection.

But for now, I was just wondering how I go about finding existing product boxes "close to" the size I need instead of paying for custom boxes? Any vendor recommendations?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sotomo

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 25, 2017
U.S.
Whoops... I posted this question a little too soon. Some additional researched brought up a couple different vendors including Uline who have many existing size options. I tried to delete this post but didn't see that option. Thanks...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.