The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

bestjobisnojob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 6, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm Chris. It's a pleasure to meet you all! A little about me...

- I read the millionaire fastlane and unscripted about 2 years ago...they're the only business books that I've ever connected with and that stay with me to this day.

- Since reading TMF and unscripted , I began brainstorming strategies to go fullblown fastlane, however I was short on ideas. So I began teaching myself new skills that fall within the fastlane philosophy (computer programming (to create software)), learning about real estate investing...intentional iteration).

- I recently left a job after two years once I reached a level of savings that made me comfortable enough to jump ship, so that I could "play around" with different ideas and take a direct software marketing sales job to get used to the idea of only getting paid by results...I'm beginning to realize the mistake I made in taking this particular sales job.

- I'd definitely describe myself as a social introvert. I enjoy talking to people (I've bartended, waited tables, been a government consultant), and people are normally surprised to find out that I'm not really extraverted when they speak to me. However, I'm finding out very fast (only two weeks in) that I lack the ability to sell something that I don't have a creative stake in...if I didn't have a hand in developing it...I don't feel comfortable selling it b/c I'm asking this stranger (prospect) to take a chance on me when I don't even know how effective the product REALLY is. I feel that moral conflict in within myself, and I KNOW my prospects can see it too.

- When I was bartending, I had input in creating the cocktail menu, I was amped to let people know what we were offering, I always had the highest sales at the bar.

- What I've learned in these last two months (since leaving my consulting job) is that I love getting paid on results, but only if it's something I've created or had a hand in creating. With that realization, I feel a renewed focus to dive deeper into this world than I ever have. With that being said I'm going to leave this sales gig and get a stable job that provides more time and money to brainstorm and fund any Fastlane ideas I come up with.

I look forward to learning from everyone on here and looking to provide value to you as well in anyway that I can.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...