The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction

jdubs

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
May 18, 2023
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jack, I am 22 years old, live in Minnesota and about to graduate in tomorrow with a degree in Business Admin -Entrepreneurship. However, in the last month I have become disillusioned with the college experience and believe I have wasted a lot of time and effort on something that has more value as an experience than as a means of generating wealth for myself and my future family. I am however thankful that I did at least decide to learn about what being entrepreneur truly is and have awakened myself to the knowledge that is easily and cheaply obtainable through books and other online resources that are almost always better than their academic counterpart.

I happened to be rejected a day ago from a job I applied to and had two interviews with and while I was disappointed by being rejected, I now believe it might be the best thing to have happened to me in a while since I think it gave me the kick in the a$$ I needed to continue reading Fastlane and realize how much I don’t want to live a life of mediocrity.

I ascribe to the idea that Marcus Aurelius stated that man should not fear death but fear instead, never truly living. I have big dreams and aspirations that I will be able to build myself a life of comfort and financial, mental, and, physical (health) wealth so I can watch my future children grow up alongside my fiancé and soon to be wife. (Before you say Im too young to get married, yes I know Im young, yes I know its a huge commitment, and yes I know what the divorce rate is). Aside from personal aspirations, I want to be able to create foundations and charities that help people in need and help shape our world to be a better place to live. This can only be achieved if I have something to give in the first place. So I’m primarily here to learn and invest time in myself so I can achieve all my future dreams.

PS: Sorry if this broke a guideline or its in the wrong place, I’m new.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...