The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction -Benjamin

Benjamin Cha

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 10, 2019
United States
I'm an 18 year old attending University to major in ECE. It's a tough road, but I have to see the end.

I didn't care about money. I'd spend money the moment I was paid, I didn't care about keeping it, I ate out everyday with friends, and it had no purpose for me. Who knows what I'd be like if I kept that mindset.

Before coming across the person I am the most thankful for, but also scammed me of my time, I was that kid who saw money as something valueless. I grew up not caring about money; long story short it was ingrained in me money was bad.

I wanted connection/network with people who knew more than I did, and eventually I met someone through Kik. Surprisingly someone wanted me to write articles for their blog! Thinking about it now, was I her employee or was she my client? I don't know, but she offered to pay me a certain amount for each article written.

"I don't have to work outside of home anymore!"

I wrote articles about investments and how to save money, and in terms of "The Millionaire Fastlane " - how to be a Slowlaner.

Now, I don't mind writing at all, I actually love writing. It was the most fun I've had and the most productive I've been. I was never so excited to wake up early before, and even though I was always told I'd be paid soon, I kept writing for her.

Fast forward 4 months later I asked if I was still being paid, and because of that I guess she blocked me. It hurts, but that doesn't matter at all, if not for her I'd be a sidewalker right now. @MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...