The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Inspired so by The Millionaire Fastlane...

Karume

New Contributor
Aug 14, 2018
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and I have read The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco and I'm so much inspired. I have been a freelance journalist for almost a decade but I have found it very unsatisfying.

I want to start a fastlane business from scratch, especially that I want to get involved in the health, fitness and wellness industry.

Sometimes, it's not only about being a sidewalker, slowlaner and broke only, but, being unhealthy is the other side of the coin.

Being broke and sick is terrible. I believe of being rich and healthy is ideal. So, if we can help many get wealthy, healthy and happy, that's can be the best way to add value to someone's life.

What do you think? Can health, fitness and wellness suit to a fastlane business? Any advice? Thank you.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Can health, fitness and wellness suit to a fastlane business?
I don't know...

Can you skew value on something?

Welcome to the forum.

OP
OP
K

Karume

New Contributor
Aug 14, 2018
I don't know...

Can you skew value on something?

Welcome to the forum.
I think there is a huge possibility to add value to someone's life by providing him or her with the best approaches to lead a healthy life. We are sometimes busy getting wealthy but less busy getting healthier. As the old saying goes on to say: "Prevention is better than cure." Living a healthy conscious life is preventing oneself from being sick. Wealth without health isn't wealth. I'm just pondering and finding ways to come up with something valuable for many throughout the globe. Thank you.
Karume.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom