The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I'm buying a house 'near' major airports in the UK and installing full lockdown work/life set up.

Anything related to matters of the mind

ANR

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 4, 2015
I'm also thinking about selling three month rental slots. Is anyone interested?

My plan is to start a network of houses fit for living completely isolated if you have to for a short time. Living area, office space, rapid wifi, home gym, food delivery and garden area.

These houses will be 'near' major cities for airport connections.

The rental will be ideal for people wanting three month stints in a country - for longer term working travellers that want to explore a new place at a pace that suits a full time job. Especially if you have to self quarantine for 2 weeks on arrival.

Accommodation will be around 20-30% more than a residential rental in these locations.

I imagine them being booked mainly by two kinds of people.

First, those that want a solo space for making the most of remote working full time with a reliable internet, cooking facilities, gym and then explore the surrounding area while not working.

Second by remote working teams that want to rent a larger property for shorter team sprints where being face to face would benefit. Personal space and work space can be side by side without being on top of each other.

Looking for renters, investors and like minds to jump on this project with me.

I see the pricing model be a membership club, with different levels giving access to longer terms, or larger properties in higher demand locations.

The properties are income generating and as the club gets more members, we can afford more properties.

I'm tired of looking for café's with wifi because the guy at my hostel (that I got drunk with last night) won't stop shouting during my client meetings.

ANR

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Putt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 1, 2020
I live in a similar setup in the US. This startup has signed deals with major US apartment developers to rent their excess inventory. I signed a 'network' contract for 6 months but can move to any apartment in the country with 30 days notice.

ANR

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 4, 2015
I live in a similar setup in the US. This startup has signed deals with major US apartment developers to rent their excess inventory. I signed a 'network' contract for 6 months but can move to any apartment in the country with 30 days notice.
Nice, thanks for the the link, thats right on the nail.

Do they organise anything else for you other than accommodation?

& Does it come equipped with what you need to work?

Putt

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jan 1, 2020
Nice, thanks for the the link, thats right on the nail.

Do they organise anything else for you other than accommodation?

& Does it come equipped with what you need to work?
They're fully furnished apartments and most of them have residents' lounges. I'm guessing you're thinking living + coworking in one?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FierceRacoon

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 1, 2019
Near an airport? What about the air quality?

I would never think of voluntarily spending 3 months at this kind of location.

ANR

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Apr 4, 2015
They're fully furnished apartments and most of them have residents' lounges. I'm guessing you're thinking living + coworking in one?

Yes, living and working. Having a base somewhere that means that you don't have to work from the sofa / bed while also not having to look for external co working or cafes if you don't want to.

Near an airport? What about the air quality?

I would never think of voluntarily spending 3 months at this kind of location.

Thats why I put it as 'near' rather than near. Just meant not a 3 hour travel time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.