The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Humble beginnings

Zest

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Aug 21, 2018
Hi everyone. (I just got to the point in TMF where MJ politely suggested I register here, so I paused my reading and, here I now am!)

I'm happy to be here. I am a 29 year old guy who has been working remotely for a company over the last few years. Still trading time for money, however the flexibility of making my own hours and being able to travel has been just amazing.

In fact, it's this flexibility that gave me a taste of the lifestyle that I want.

So what did I do? Well, first, I'm currently mid-way through MJ's TMF . But I also took action and have purchased a domain and am working on a website. I'm very excited about it because I have so much content and so many experiences that I'm sure people will be captivated.

I want to lay a solid foundation first. The process of building a website and a business will take time, but I currently have the flexibility and I wish I had started it years ago! Nonetheless, it's a very engaging process for me. Yesterday I spent most of my day learning code and making progress.

I'd be happy to engage with the community here. I'm sure I'll be a great contributor. If anyone wants to say hi or ask questions, please feel free! (I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions in return!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Captain_Picard

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Aug 21, 2018
That's good, just got to start with a solid foundation and build from there. What type of programming language have you gotten yourself into?

Zest

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Aug 21, 2018
PHP, HTML, and CSS ... as of right now :)

I got into it kind of by necessity because I don't like not having the flexibility of doing what I want to do with specific WordPress themes.

I'm posting content on the website all the time. It's VERY new and very rough so it's not a looker. But right now I don't care. I want to post content all the time (I love writing and have done so for years), but I'm also slowly working on figuring out how to polish the website.

Really, I want it to be simple, easy to navigate, and functional.

There's a LOT I have to learn still that thinking about it might make my head spin, but I'll learn.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...