The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How many Indians are there in this forum?

Icecreamchild

Contributor
Nov 13, 2019
When I first came across this forum I thought I'm the only one. Then I came across a thread where many people said they are from India. I thought the total must be not more than 10. Now, it seems like there are even more Indians. So, can anyone tell me how many Indians are there in this forum?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

broswoodwork

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 16, 2015
Wow.

I've never seen anyone talk about Fastlane concepts in India. So, I thought this website is not famous here.
As i understand it, there's a lot of people over there in India. You just gotta find the right ones. :)

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to check out the gold threads. Great place to start!

OP
OP
Icecreamchild

Icecreamchild

Contributor
Nov 13, 2019
Then there's me! Good to meet you all. :)

How about we set up a group or something? Would love to chat!
We could create a discord server or WhatsApp group. But I think it's against the TOC of this forum. We can't pull members from here to another platform. We may get banned.

BTW, which city/town you are from? Nice to meet you too.

Last edited:

BTR

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 19, 2019
When I first came across this forum I thought I'm the only one. Then I came across a thread where many people said they are from India. I thought the total must be not more than 10. Now, it seems like there are even more Indians. So, can anyone tell me how many Indians are there in this forum?
I am from Chennai as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I bought 4 of his courses about freelancing / copywriting. I'm halfway through the first. The...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom