The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do you guys keep track of all the new $$ making sites out there?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
I hear about new $$ making sites on this forum / youtube all the time

FansOnly being the newest one.. lol.

How do you guys keep up with what's new out there?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
What do you mean?

Anyone that's seeking out "money making sites" is a money chaser and destined to waste their time for little to no money.

I don't seek out "money making sites", just stumble on opportunities by operating my business day to day.

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
Chillax. Just want to source out potentials for passive income ;)
I think of it as a transition from slowlane to fastlane.
Your fastlane venture may take a while to succeed.
In the meanwhile, it's a good idea to seek out multiple sources of passive income streams so you can quit your job and work on your fastlane fulltime.
You know, get to fastlane, faster.

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jul 1, 2018
it's a good idea to seek out multiple sources of passive income streams so you can quit your job and work on your fastlane fulltime.
I wasted so much time and money doing that.
ONE source of income takes so much time and hard work to create, imagine 'multiple'.

I would say read @AgainstAllOdds post again and really take it seriously. It will save you so much of your time and money.

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
That's the thing. I'm not afraid of working hard. I worked my a$$ off since starting med school.

I merely want to work smarter.
I want to look for multiple opportunities to turn my hard work into something passive as opposed to active income.

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jul 1, 2018
That's the thing. I'm not afraid of working hard. I worked my a$$ off since starting med school.

I merely want to work smarter.
I want to look for multiple opportunities to turn my hard work into something passive as opposed to active income.
That's great, and I think you definitely have what it takes.

I just meant to say, don't look at it as "there's money making method, let me grab it", and as soon as you're barely grabbing it, you say "oh there's another bigger, more faster way of making money, let me grab that too". This loop never ends. You end up dividing your power and focus and it usually never makes anything fruitful.

Look around the forum for different ideas of making money, like helping someone or fixing a problem or selling stuff and stick to it and nothing else until it hopefully succeeds.

You can also search google for "trending online business" if you really want to, just don't fall for the courses and gurus.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Chillax. Just want to source out potentials for passive income ;)
I think of it as a transition from slowlane to fastlane.
Your fastlane venture may take a while to succeed.
In the meanwhile, it's a good idea to seek out multiple sources of passive income streams so you can quit your job and work on your fastlane fulltime.

1. Buy this book and read it: Amazon.com: HBR Guide to Buying a Small Business: Think Big, Buy Small, Own Your Own Company (HBR Guide Series) eBook: Ruback, Richard S., Yudkoff, Royce: Kindle Store.
2. Finish med school if you haven't already and get 1-2 years of experience under your belt.
3. Meantime shop around for businesses in the medical space that have EBITDA's around $500k.
4. Put $200k down to buy a $2M medical practice. Get the rest from the SBA. If you can't get the downpayment, then convince your friends from med school/other money connects to invest the downpayment. 10 people should have $20k each.
5. Start making $350k a year + your doctor's salary, so likely $450k per year two years out of med school.

Looking for these passive income sites is a distraction with an extremely low EV especially for someone with your background.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.