The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How come I took so long to find this forum??

DaedalusIM

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
357%
Sep 20, 2017
Brazil, Rio de Janeiro
Man, this is a GOLD MINE!

Every "entrepreneur" forum I've seen so far was a big waste of time.

Gurus pushing their courses at every opportunity. Unethical methods to deceive and scam others for a quick buck. And the worst of it, wantrapreneurs scaring you from taking action.

I've decided to stay clear from all that noise and read some books instead.

Hoped on Amazon, bought a few books on copywriting, sales, marketing, and The Millionaire Fastlane . Best decision I've ever made.

The change of mindset that book gave me was INSANE. Turns out I'm on the Slowlane - talk about a good wake-up call. But why does it keeps mentioning this "Fastlane forum" so often?

- "Oh great, another entrepreneur forum", I thought.
- "Still, it won't hurt to give it a try. Worst case scenario, I've lost a few minutes of my time."

And I'm so glad I've decided to check it out.

I'm absolutely AMAZED at the quality of this forum. Actual entrepreneurs sharing their wisdom and inspiring you to take action? Is this real life? How come I haven't found this gold mine on Google before?

Now, since this is an introduction thread, here it goes:

I'm living in a backward, poverty-ridden small town in Brazil. I'm graduated in Law (hey, at least I'm debt free) and getting by thanks to a few remote gigs. They pay little, but it beats working 10 hours per day - including Saturdays - to make $300 a month.

And to be honest, I'm a bit lost. Not in a hopeless, whiny way, mind you. I'm actually stunned by all this valuable content - feels like I'm a fat kid in a candy store, and all the candy is free.

This is a great place, and you're all phenomenal people.

Thank you all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm absolutely AMAZED at the quality of this forum. Actual entrepreneurs sharing their wisdom and inspiring you to take action? Is this real life? How come I haven't found this gold mine on Google before?

Thank you! The mods and I work very hard to keep this place free of trolls, scams, and bro-marketers.

Glad you enjoyed TMF , don't forget to check out Unscripted . IMO, I think it is just as good, if not, better.

Welcome aboard!

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Welcome! This forum is heaven on earth for entrepreneurs.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...