• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

INTRO Hi everyone, here is my short intro & a question...

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Jadwiga, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Jadwiga

Jadwiga PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    I am a devoted mom, a widow and a retired science teacher (secondary ed) now driving Uber full time. In the past I did variety things, from RE investments through art and medicine to futurism, innovation, writing, caring for older relatives.... you name it. But I have never done stock market, never had that opportunity. Recently came across Robert Kiyosaki advertisement and the strategy impressed me. Billow see a short excerpt. And it is this advertisement that led me to the forum here. My hope is two-fold. Since I was not able to purchase the offer someone here may have done it and might respond with comments. Second, perhaps there is a group out there of a few people who buy such things together and share the info.

"...But with the cash flow zone strategy, you don’t have to guess the direction of the market.

Your odds of winning are much better because with this simple trade you’re just betting that the market will end inside this cash flow zone…

The green area on the chart.

If it does, you get paid...."

2. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,043
    [​IMG]

Roli likes this.
  3. Castillo

Castillo Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,628
    There definitely are ways to make money on the market, but remember that there are also way more ways to lose money on the market.

There is no definitive solution to winning the market. You also have to think of the amount of capital you need to start. You will expect anywhere from negative returns to maybe 10% daily? I think a good trader is somewhere in the 6% profit average. So think of how much capital you need to start with to sustain a lifestyle that you want.

If you're going to get into trading, start paper trading. Questrade has test accounts that you can start with. Even if you're amazing at trading on test accounts, it's so much different when it's your own money on the line.

The stock market is normally defined as something that will sustain your wealth, once you have the wealth. You should read MJ's two books first, The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted. He speaks of the stock market in the books as well.

4. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,043
  5. Davejemmolly

Davejemmolly Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,066
    I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that Mr Abundant Man does not think much of Mr Kiyosaki's strategy, and by extension, neither should you!

6. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $357,569
    Admin Post
    Wuh? More details please.

Sounds like an option selling strategy.

7. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $23,993
    Welcome aboard and I would treat anything Kiyosaki says with suspicion. You're right to ask for input.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.