The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hi everybody

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Sydney

New Contributor
Jun 25, 2018
Hi just joined the forum and got introduced through reading fastlane. I want freedom and going to doing anything to achieve this. This is the place I am going to find the assistance needed to achieve this.
Hi everyone and thsnks in advance!!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
S

Sydney

New Contributor
Jun 25, 2018
Hi just joined the forum and got introduced through reading fastlane. I want freedom and going to doing anything to achieve this. This is the place I am going to find the assistance needed to achieve this.
Hi everyone and thsnks in advance!!

OP
OP
S

Sydney

New Contributor
Jun 25, 2018
Yes, I've read it now sadly it looks like I've already been trying it without success, so I don't think it is going to help me.
Hi sorry to hear that but i think giving up is not an option you got to keep on trying, failure is just a benefit not yet realised may be you are just one more try from success. I think the fact you are here shows optimism. I am currently working an 8 hour job and running a small senior care giving biz, not making a lot yet but there is potential so keep going my new freind. .

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Don't worry not given up.

The book hasn't really helped me a lot, but the forum has hope. At the end of the line it won't matter where the help.comes from..I'm.currently tying to figure out the lowest risk way I could make 1k next week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks @Juan Pimentel and @Fox for the kind words. This project was really fun to work on and...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@LynX You know, this is a "Marketplace" Thread. Completely appropriate to offer goods and...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock