The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

INTRO Hi everybody

Sydney

New Contributor
Jun 25, 2018
Hi just joined the forum and got introduced through reading fastlane. I want freedom and going to doing anything to achieve this. This is the place I am going to find the assistance needed to achieve this.
Hi everyone and thsnks in advance!!

Sydney

New Contributor
Jun 25, 2018
Hi just joined the forum and got introduced through reading fastlane. I want freedom and going to doing anything to achieve this. This is the place I am going to find the assistance needed to achieve this.
Hi everyone and thsnks in advance!!

Sydney

New Contributor
Jun 25, 2018
Yes, I've read it now sadly it looks like I've already been trying it without success, so I don't think it is going to help me.
Hi sorry to hear that but i think giving up is not an option you got to keep on trying, failure is just a benefit not yet realised may be you are just one more try from success. I think the fact you are here shows optimism. I am currently working an 8 hour job and running a small senior care giving biz, not making a lot yet but there is potential so keep going my new freind. .

LittleWolfie

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Don't worry not given up.

The book hasn't really helped me a lot, but the forum has hope. At the end of the line it won't matter where the help.comes from..I'm.currently tying to figure out the lowest risk way I could make 1k next week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum