The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, greetings from the Netherlands ;)

BaiAnrui

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 30, 2019
The Netherlands
Hi you all,

I am Andre Parren, 44 years of age and proud parent of two children in puberty (Help...).

I am a Peadgogue own two bussenisses in the social domain. The core bussines is how to deal with youth and adolescents.

Writer of many books, my latest is "Grip on gaming", succesfull in the NL en Be, I am also very active in trainining etc.

One of my achievements i am proudest of, is that i have a close corporation with Chinese organizations. I train and coach professionals and parents in Autism and special needs. Hope to go there again this October (and its paid for ;)). Wrote a book for Chinese market, now trying to get it going.

Why this forum? I am a reader of books about financial freedom, self development etc, and yes i have also books from the well-known "guru's". But the book from MJ de Marco hit me like lighting. I was hooked from the start.

Hope to learn a lot from you and maybe i have some tips and tricks too ;). Try to be active and see you soon (sorry for my 'poor'English.)

Grtz Andre

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fenix79

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 30, 2019
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Hi you all,

I am Andre Parren, 44 years of age and proud parent of two children in puberty (Help...).

I am a Peadgogue own two bussenisses in the social domain. The core bussines is how to deal with youth and adolescents.

Writer of many books, my latest is "Grip on gaming", succesfull in the NL en Be, I am also very active in trainining etc.

One of my achievements i am proudest of, is that i have a close corporation with Chinese organizations. I train and coach professionals and parents in Autism and special needs. Hope to go there again this October (and its paid for ;)). Wrote a book for Chinese market, now trying to get it going.

Why this forum? I am a reader of books about financial freedom, self development etc, and yes i have also books from the well-known "guru's". But the book from MJ de Marco hit me like lighting. I was hooked from the start.

Hope to learn a lot from you and maybe i have some tips and tricks too ;). Try to be active and see you soon (sorry for my 'poor'English.)

Grtz Andre
Good Afternoon Andre

Thank you for introduction, I just joined as well. Congratulations on the great work you are doing.

I created my profile and everything but need to send intro. Your written English is great; much better than my written Dutch, hahaha.

Like you I read a lot but something about Millionaire Fastlane gave me the kick I needed. Good luck in accomplishing all of your goals and dreams.

Best Regards

Theo

BaiAnrui

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 30, 2019
The Netherlands
Good Afternoon Andre

Thank you for introduction, I just joined as well. Congratulations on the great work you are doing.

I created my profile and everything but need to send intro. Your written English is great; much better than my written Dutch, hahaha.

Like you I read a lot but something about Millionaire Fastlane gave me the kick I needed. Good luck in accomplishing all of your goals and dreams.

Best Regards

Theo
Hi Theo,

Thanks for your reaction. I have a "noob'question, how did you get the button "read millionaire…"in profile?

solyom

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
May 26, 2019
Europe

Fenix79

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 30, 2019
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Hi Theo,

Thanks for your reaction. I have a "noob'question, how did you get the button "read millionaire…"in profile?

Good Afternoon Andre

Others have responded but there’s a thread you can go into where you post that you’ve read the book and once you do that administrator will add to your profile.

Have a great weekend!

Theo

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.