The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello from Malta - When do we move on or keep going?

Dana Taylor

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Nov 2, 2018
Malta
Hi Everyone - I am now based in Malta from the UK and just threw myself into a new country. However I am in a 9-5 and building a website online to bring in a residual income. Yet I am not seeing as much progress - not sure if the market really wants it..well they clearly do i have competitors making money. I must create the value. Question is when is the time to move sector or keep pushing through.

Does anyone know any tips i can use to know how to evaluate my sector effectively?

My work ethic must improve - consistency is key.

Keep pushing everyone - there is not point complaining figure out how we can get better! Much love :) Dana

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Ernman

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum Dana. I have fond memories of Malta from a stop there while I was in the Navy. If you have competitors making money then there's no reason you can't as well. You just need to offer better value than they do. I know, easier said than done. Especially if you need to cause customers to leave your competitor (what they know and are comfortable with) to come over to you (may be better but unknown). Hopefully, those with more website experience will be able to provide both of us with some good insights. This forum is full of smart people with great experience who are willing to share.

OP
OP
Dana Taylor

Dana Taylor

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Nov 2, 2018
Malta
Welcome to the forum Dana. I have fond memories of Malta from a stop there while I was in the Navy. If you have competitors making money then there's no reason you can't as well. You just need to offer better value than they do. I know, easier said than done. Especially if you need to cause customers to leave your competitor (what they know and are comfortable with) to come over to you (may be better but unknown). Hopefully, those with more website experience will be able to provide both of us with some good insights. This forum is full of smart people with great experience who are willing to share.
Thank you so much for reaching out. Indeed it is and i am so ready to take this to the next level.
Much love from Malta

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom