The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone

Nenadvr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Aug 21, 2019
Hi guys,

My name is Nenad. I'm 27 years old and live in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

I work at a web design company as a project manager.
We are still a small company, but it feels like each day I have more and more work.
Meanwhile, the owner gets richer every day, and I get a 'thank you' or 'nice job'.

My goal is to use my skills and dedication to eventually work for myself.

What I'm seeking is financial freedom, being my own boss and DEFINITELY being able to travel.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA
Welcome to the forum Nenadvr. Have you read The Millionaire Fastlane or UNSCRIPTED ? Highly recommended. If you have, find the threads saying you read them and drop a post. That gets a tag added to your icon so the rest of us know you'll understand our TMF language. Tremendous value in the GOLD and NOTABLE threads here. Looking forward to following your success.

Nenadvr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Aug 21, 2019
Welcome to the forum Nenadvr. Have you read The Millionaire Fastlane or UNSCRIPTED ? Highly recommended. If you have, find the threads saying you read them and drop a post. That gets a tag added to your icon so the rest of us know you'll understand our TMF language. Tremendous value in the GOLD and NOTABLE threads here. Looking forward to following your success.

Thank you so much. I appreciate you welcoming me and the other guys liking my post.
I'm listening to The Millionaire Fastlane on audible, Unscripted will be next.
I'll probably spend some time and lurk on the forum before being able to contribute much.

I'm very driven, hungry for knowledge and obsessed with self-improvement.

Please feel free to recommend me any other books, blogs or even youtube channels. It will all go straight to my to-do list. :)

Have a great day!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...