• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Have you been playing in the litter box?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by lowtek, Dec 26, 2018.

1. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,308
    From the proceedings of the Royal Society:

Individuals who tested positive for the parasite Toxoplasma Gondii were between 1.4X and 1.8X more likely to have entrepreneurial aspirations or engage in entrepreneurship. For those not in the know, T. Gondii is a parasite commonly found in cat excrement. Infection with the parasite is commonly linked to an increase in risky behavior in humans.

Fascinating stuff. While I'm posting this mostly tongue in cheek (the authors' criteria for entrepreneurship is quite weak), the paper discusses the link between a lack of fear and engaging in entrepreneurship. This raises the question: to what extent are you fearless? Do you engage in other risky behavior?

Kids, please don't go eating those crispy kitty nuggets as a shortcut to the fastlane.

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/full/10.1098/rspb.2018.0822

Bekit and RazorCut like this.
  2. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,978
    Does paragliding, zip wire, and scuba diving count? Basically anything to do with speed, falling or water you can usually count me in on.

I don't fancy going over Niagara Falls in a barrel though.

lowtek likes this.
  3. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,308
    I'd say those qualify.

Going over Niagara in a barrel is more suicidal than anything, so that's good.

RazorCut likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.