The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

H.O.P.E is Official

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Rachel Webb

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
700%
Apr 5, 2018
Corpus Christi
A few months back I posted a intro about an idea I had for a new online business and as of yesterday H.O.P.E (Helping Others Prepare for Eternity) is officially a new business. I have also had my first meeting with a Austin based website developer and will be working with them to build my new site. I have decided to document my journey in this thread because A. I hate writing and putting my self out there (I don't post anything on social media) and I think it is important to do things that make you uncomfortable B. I feel putting this out there will be a way to hold my self accountable C. Hopefully I can help others learn from my successes and failures.

Drive
As I mentioned in my previous post this all started after the passing of my Grandmother in 2016. I was her primary caretake and best friend. As a pharmacist I am great at giving advice and consulting patients on various topics aside from medications but when it came to the end of life decisions for my own grandmother my emotions impeded my decision making ability. I found myself questioning every decision I was making and longing for something or someone to confirm that the decisions that I was making were the best.

Need
Towards the end of the Fastlane Millionaire I stopped the audiobook and it just came to me, why don't I create a site that essentially brings together all the end of life decisions that have to be made into one nice cohesive website that includes resources and a forum. This site will help to solve a need for all people regardless of race, religion, political views, gender, socioeconomic class. Every person in the world experiences death and during these times it is extremely difficult to make proper decisions. The best part about my new business is not only does it solve a need for people it is also scalable. To make money I plan to sell advertisement to local businesses instead of going with a lead based site. As a consumer I don't like the feel of a lead based site. If anyone has any suggestions or advice this is where your input would be invaluable for me and the success of my site.

Goals
I want to list a couple short term goals for accountability purposes:
1. Site completed by 9/1/18
2. 20 companies advertising by 11/1/18
3. Marketing to all doctors and pharmacists in the community by 11/15/18
4. News segment and local magazine feature 12/1/18

I will be spending all weekend working on content for the site and will be posting periodically throughout my journey to share my trials and tribulations. If anyone has any advice please feel free to share.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.