The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Innocence to Arrogance

For any book discussion

EzekielKing88

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 7, 2020
Coventry ,UK
"From Innocence to Arrogance "is the most authentic British crime novel on the market today. This book takes the reader on the journey in first person as Cyrus Johnson lives his day-to-day life. Every 15-year-old is somewhat the same, what makes Cyrus so different is his mentality and decision-making.
This is a message for all Reputable book reviewers. If you love the ‘fictional crime’ genre as I do and also love humanity as I do, then please take in what I am about to tell you as I think it is very important.
My name is Ezekiel King and I was a Drug dealer, ‘Gunman’ ‘Robber’ ‘ violent offender among being so many other things. I do not say that proudly, I say these things because I feel duty bound, as once ‘the worst of the worst’ to the best of the best at anything I am passionate about.
I want to raise criminal awareness in all countries starting in England. I have always prided myself on bringing major weight to any business sector I work in.
I write this here today to tell you I have revealed ‘a criminal insight like no other to date’
I have told society exactly what happens on the streets from day one. I have then followed this criminal journey on, rising through the ranks giving both action and mentality to my readers.
I decided to give up leading a criminal life at the age of 27 years old, i started my criminal journey as an 8 year old child firing an illegal gun as my dad supervised and assisted. It’s only now as an adult I understand this.
Granted my decision to leave crime was made easier given the fact I was on remand facing a life sentence and three other serious charges.
Crime doesn’t work but unfortunately that is not stopping children stabbing each other to death or wanting to be the next big cocaine/crack cocaine dealer.
I wrote this book so this epidemic can be understood as understanding the problem is the first step to stemming it. This problem is understood by very few.
BOOK REVIEWERS.
Knowledge is contained within books. Would you kindly read this book and review it in all forums and spread this information far and wide as the world needs this.
I love you all
Ezekiel king ❤

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 719jRTTrKxL.jpg
    719jRTTrKxL.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 6153mUkmijL.jpg
    6153mUkmijL.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders