• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

"From idea to creation to sale"

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by Ardit, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Ardit

Ardit New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $27
    *My english is still bad but you may understand*

Quick presentation:

_____
    I am a Albanian refugee who grew up in French, I am 21 and I am studying Economy and management at the university of Strasbourg.
    I am not passionate about economy or management, but like in all immigrant family it’s degree first and passion later.
    I was living a formal life in autopilot since last year, really conditioned by my environnement. Then I woke up one day and I started wondering myself about everything: about mankind purpose, about society, about formalities accepted by everyone just because someone says you have to behave like that. It was like an awaking, I start seeing everything differently. I started reading a lot, like a book per week about spirituality, meditation, society, psychology, business… until i found MJ Demarco’s book and the forum.
    I am creating my own reality. *sound naive(?)*
    _____

After reading TMF, I bought UNSCRIPTED.

Last night while reading unscripted page 381, I had THE IDEA of product, it was like an « EUREKA », so obvious for me. So I started search if the product already exist and I’ve find nothing.
    I started note everything about the product, how I imagine it, the design, the materiel, etc…
    So actually I have this Idea on my mind, and I want to put it in the physical world. That’s the point. I know that just the idea is nothing (maybe 10% of the journey)
    I remembered a quote from the book:

«The process from idea to creation to sale was a marathon of exploration and learning - not a sprint »

I am not here to ask you how to do this or that. I am just here to express my gratitude to MJ.

Now I have to make some research about patents, legislation, funding, manufacturing… My product will be sold to companies and not mainstream.

I will let you know here about the progress of my project.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.