The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Former Insurance agent want to get control over his life

D.Foltyn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 26, 2020
Warsaw, Poland
Hi There :)
My name is Dominik and I am 22. I finished school 2 years ago and started my career as an Insurance agent. I was paid well, had good sales scores, so I led a lavish lifestyle. I was buying useless, expensive gadgets, going to parties, using drugs. Now I realized that those things have never made me happy. When Pandemic was starting I lost many customers, and couldn't find new ones, and consequently, I lost my job as an agent, then I found a new one as a telemarketer. However, I was used to my lifestyle and was taking many loans. I must admit, I was an idiot. I had to back to living with parents. After losing my job I was focused on getting rid of my debts and I started to live sparingly. Having debts and spending all my savings from every salary was making me frustrated because I couldn't save anything to get independence and freedom. In the meantime, I read TMF and UNSCRIPTED , but honestly, it didn't change my life, I didn't know how to use this knowledge in practice. This summer I thought I went straight, but no... I got a letter from my former insurance company. This was the most traumatic moment in my life, I found out that I owe them a big amount of money. I feel like an eternal slave, I fell, that I never get freedom, and for the rest of my life, I will spend all my savings on debt repayment. I am fed up with it and now I am totally sure that it was my FTE. I am fully devoted to getting freedom, I spend every free moment to learn how to build my own, independent business, which will be under my control. I met my mentor. A person, who knows how to do it, and is helping me to understand TMF and UNSCRIPTED and we are on a good way :) That's my short story :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...