• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO FMJJ

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by FMJJ, Jan 11, 2018.

1. FMJJ

FMJJ New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $29
    Hey. I'm going to go by FMJJ here on the forums. My idol is Floyd Mayweather, so FMJJ is supposed to stand for Floyd Mayweather Jr. Jr. - I found my way to this forum because I see truth in MJ's content. I strive to reach my capacity on a daily basis for years to come. A book that has really influenced me thus far is Get Smart by Brian Tracy. I first took glances at it in high school; later on I perused and studied it. I am now a college dropout after getting a 4.0 in the first semester... I see a brighter, more fulfilling future ahead of me rather than doing whatever happens after college. I live and breathe to leverage my potential. In my view, life is about growth and my ability to contribute. I stick to my purpose and values.

The next book I'm reading will be Millionaire Fastlane -just wanted to do a brief intro here.

ps: What do you think about this video of a Brian Tracy speech?

edit: Was readin' a bit of Unscripted, read the Floyd Mayweather part... lol

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $315,427
    Admin Post
    Welcome aboard FMJJ, hope you enjoy TMF and Unscripted.

FMJJ likes this.