The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First post after joining 7 years ago!?

Share your FTE moment...

Zache

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
550%
May 31, 2014
UK
Hi guys,

Please take a look a my join date and then take a look how many times I have posted in this forum. 0 times!

So what happened? Well 2 weeks ago I had just finished reading 'think like a monk' by Jay Shetty on my Kindle (great book BTW) and felt like going for a blast from the past. I went to the first page of my Kindle and you guessed it, The Fastlane Millionaire was there which I remember resonating within me as a 16 year old kid. I decided read it again and I remember feelling the exact same now as I did 7 years ago. It took me 3 days to finish reading it again, and then I moved onto Unscripted which took me less than a week.

I am 23 years old now, I have a masters degree in mechanical engineering and have been working as a mechanical design engineer for the past 2 years. I feel like I've really bought into the whole slowlane idea of saving a good chunk all of my salary and pumping it into my ftse global all cap index fund with the hopes that the stock market is kind to me and that I will be able to retire at the age of 60 or maybe 55 if I'm lucky...

I'm still wondering what made me go back through my old kindle library that day but I am glad I did because it feels like the mask of society has been lifted once again, but this time I have money and a job that will bring in steady income whilst I am young and have no family, no one depending on me, and no mortage. I am still in idea phase and I will scour this forum and dig for the golden nuggets of information.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Zach

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Ha Ha, welcome back Zach, thanks for looking back at that Kindle archive!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...