The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding vendors to paint your product

huhr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 20, 2020
Hi everyone,

Little introduction about myself - I'm 19 years old from Sydney, Australia and am currently attending university and working full time at an accounting firm. I've read both Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane and I'm now fully committed to go fastlane - I cant see myself having it any other way anymore. I'm in the process of starting my first business and I'm now in the process of creating the product.
My product is a small consumer good made of aluminium, about 6 inches big and it will need a paint job. I want the paint colour to be similar to how newer car paint jobs look, kind of like a rich, metallic colour. But every single search I type into google to look for a painter for my product - it gives me painting services for properties.

So my question is - does anyone have any insight/experience in finding painters for your products? Any key words I should be using or any useful websites etc? I couldn't find a thread for this question so I've started this one.. and I couldn't find much useful information online either (at least from what I've searched)...

Thank you guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Conscripted

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 16, 2019
Missouri
If you want it to look like a painted car, why not take it to an auto body repair shop? They might be willing to paint it.

If the paint needs to be durable you could consider powder coating the parts. The process can be done at home if you have an oven you don't care for.

huhr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for the great ideas! Been looking into them lightly as of now but I'll look into both options more and see what I can do :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.