The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlanecat's Introduction

Fastlanecat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 12, 2017
Finland
Hey guys!

I've just started to build my own business (internet marketing), and i've started well. In about two weeks i earn around 1k/ a month passively.

Reason for joining this forum is that i want to make "FU Money", meaning i want to generate around 50K USD/ month passively.

I'm just starting out, and if there are guys who are good at selling community based products you can contact me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Your intro reminds me of people who need you as much as they can use you. Their loyalty ends where benefits stop.

Fastlanecat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 12, 2017
Finland
I think he meant that you sound like a leech.

Wow. Nobody who's actually happy with their life says stuff like that. I feel SORRY for him.

What is FU-Money?

That's a great question! Definition of F.U. Money: Any amount of money allowing the infinite perpetuation of wealth necessary to maintain a desired lifestyle without needing employment or assistance from anyone. For me it's around 50k/ a month.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 0.12.07.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-13 at 0.12.07.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 16

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Wow. Nobody who's actually happy with their life says stuff like that. I feel SORRY for him.

I disagree. I'm totally confident that someone who is happy with their lifestyle might say that you sound like a leech.

Fastlanecat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 12, 2017
Finland
I disagree. I'm totally confident that someone who is happy with their lifestyle might say that you sound like a leech.

Okay, good for you. If you want some more drama you can go, and watch a drama movie. I'm here to make money, not to fix your emotional issues.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I'm just starting out, and if there are guys who are good at selling community based products you can contact me.
Yes. Most are here to make money. Your statement above says a lot about you. Basically, "I am looking for answers from the successful people here. Please take your time to give to me. Since I am new, I likely have little to give to you in return and will not offer anything to help you in my request."

Fastlanecat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 12, 2017
Finland
Yes. Most are here to make money. Your statement above says a lot about you. Basically, "I am looking for answers from the successful people here. Please take your time to give to me. Since I am new, I likely have little to give to you in return and will not offer anything to help you in my request."

Exactly. Didn't know being congruent was wrong, LOL!

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

I agree @SteveO, except I don't think his newness has anything to do with his value. It's all about, his all about him attitude.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Yes. I was not saying you were wrong. Just making a statement about why your request was not received with open arms.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland

Not a lead generating community here. Perhaps you should see this forum as a manual of sorts on how on how to start, improve, and become really successful in business. Generally speaking the knowledge / content is based on members own experience and not opinion.

Fastlanecat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 12, 2017
Finland
Hmm.. Thanks for the feedback guys. Been mentoring people myself (daytrading), and this is my first time on the forum so it's all new to me, haha.. So what would you guys consired ideal introduction, and how would you fix my attitude as some of you have stated?

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
Hmm.. Thanks for the feedback guys. Been mentoring people myself (daytrading), and this is my first time on the forum so it's all new to me, haha.. So what would you guys consired ideal introduction, and how would you fix my attitude as some of you have stated?
Just tell us a bit about you. Extra points if you can control your ego.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
@Fastlanecat none of us wish you any harm and we do our best in supporting each other as much as possible. If you happen to stay for a long haul, you'll see that for yourself. Our community is more than generous - for the right type of people.

Looking forward to your success!

JSM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 19, 2016
I've read the books, LOL. This is a MILLIONAIRE FASTlane forum, and i assume you're here to make money as well? WTF!
I would recommend re-reading any part of the books that mention creating value. So re-read the entirety of both books. You missed the point. Business isn't about making money but it is about creating value for others and receiving money in exchange for that value. Dollars=Value Vouchers if you missed that part too. The same concept applies here on the forum. Create value for others and you'll receive 10x more back. The most successful members of this forum enjoy helping others but you gotta fix your ego. Nobody cares about how much money you're making after 2 weeks except for you.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007

Read some of the posts and try to get familiar with who may be able to help you. Read their posts. Contribute to the forum.

I don't think we know anything about your attitude. There are a lot of people on this forum that give time and information. They do so willingly. Asking the contributors to initiate contact to give to you with nothing in return is a bit presumptuous. Frequently, requests like this go unanswered. Or, they may draw negativity.

At least you asked and did not run away.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
So what would you guys consired ideal introduction, and how would you fix my attitude as some of you have stated?

The forum doesn't need takers, it need givers. Which are you?

What can we imply about you that you felt compelled to make George Soros your avatar?

Fastlanecat

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 12, 2017
Finland
You guys have a good point, i totally get it. The intention of my post was that if there was somebody who is competent in building communities, he can contact me. Meaning that by contacting me he will get a mentee/ customer. Meaning that he will get value.

I'm not a retard so i totally get it that nobody is going to come, and do everything for me for free. That's not even what i want.

I've always liked to make a big bank in anything i do, and i like to see things as a win-win everytime i do business. For me it's OBVIOUS that the person is going to get value back.

I will contribute value to the forum, but like i said i'm looking for my own interest, and that doesn't mean that other people can't benefit from that. If you don't like it, then simply i'm not your kinda guy. And yes, i do like George Soros.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...