• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Excited to be here

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Solid Snake, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Solid Snake

Solid Snake Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $121
    Hi, I'm a 27 year old male, working a fast food delivery job full time. I do not have a degree, but I have read TMF as well as lurked on this message board for the past few months reading gold threads, and I am excited to start my journey. Best regards

2. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $26,878
    Welcome to the forum.

Sometimes I think a degree can hinder rather than help (it can blinker your thinking around your subject area and put you off looking further afield). So don't worry about that. What pain points have you discovered through being in the fast food business?

Look forward to your contributions.

3. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,243
  4. Solid Snake

Solid Snake Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $121
    I haven't thought much at all about the fast food business. Off the top of my head, there are many software solutions (apps) that could improve the experiences of customers, and give store managers a way to increase retention rates.

I am pursuing Dig. Marketing after reading @Sean Marshall 's thread thoroughly. I have gone through Quick Sprout videos and I'm now creating a business plan (target market, USP, etc) and website. Next week I am starting my outbound sales process, and will create an execution thread.

The Abundant Man and RazorCut like this.
  5. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $403,604
    Admin Post
    Welcome aboard my friend!

RazorCut and Solid Snake like this.
  6. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,635
    upload_2019-1-24_16-58-30.jpeg

Solid Snake likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.