The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Enchroma Glasses - A True Productocracy

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
I always enjoy watching these videos because it reminds me that as an entrepreneur, our job isn't always to make money, but to drastically affect people's lives. That's what a true productocracy does.

You don't have to start drop shipping, or run Instagram pages, but create something that really benefits someone in society.

From Enchroma.com:
Co-inventors Andrew Schmeder and Don McPherson formed Enchroma, Inc. in 2010. Andrew, a UC Berkeley-trained mathematician, helped Don, who held a PhD in glass science, crack the code behind his serendipitous discovery: glasses that enhanced color vision for people with color blindness. With help from an NIH SBIR grant, the duo spent nearly ten years perfecting a stylish consumer-grade version of this new lens technology that revealed color as it is meant to be seen—pure, vibrant, and true to life. Since the very start, Enchroma has been using the latest understandings in color perception neuroscience to help countless people not just see color, but see and understand the world.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSD7-TgUmUY

Another one of my favorites....
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqHlIRZnF38

Makes you think whether people feel frustration or anger because they're missing the whole picture, and it's up to us to fill them in on it.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Kak

#CANCELKak
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
Bad a$$. I want these.

I recently had limits added to my pilots medical due to colorblindness. I can prove color competency later, but until then I can’t fly at night.

Last edited:

iizu

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2016
Finland
What the hell. Didn't even know these existed! Thank you, @jasoncuellar123

I knew I am colorblind, but it's really hard to imagine how the world would look like, when all you know is "this" :D

I mean that's a truly great product. Must have took years of research and development.

No need to do bro-marketing
No need for 70% discounts and fire-sales
No need to rely for Amazon to make sales

Just a product that completely twists the value equation. You pay 400$ and what you get might as well be a ticket to another world. Want these real bad. It's even a bit scary, but in a good way.

Bad a$$. I want these.

I recently had limits my pilots medical due to colorblindness. I can prove color competency later, but until then I can’t fly at night.
Wait.. You can actually fly with colorblindness in US? That's pretty awesome. Always thought it's no-go for colorblind.

Water

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jun 1, 2015
Did Logan Paul order the same pair? :woot:

Jokes aside, this is an amazing product. Kudos to Enchroma!

OP
OP
TonyStark

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
Did Logan Paul order the same pair? :woot:

Jokes aside, this is an amazing product. Kudos to Enchroma!
There needs to be a pair of glasses that blocks all Logan Paul content.

I’d pay for that.

Maybe a chrome extension... :humph:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Incredible video, brings tears to the eye. Incredible product, never knew this existed.

BradD

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 11, 2013
Ottawa
Incredible video, brings tears to the eye. Incredible product, never knew this existed.
Lol I thought I was the only one- my girlfriend always makes fun of how much of a baby I am with any videos involving a rescue puppy and I guess I’ll add vision correction to that list..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I've just concluded my program with Kyle. The incubator gave me what I wanted. Now, working on a...
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom