The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anyone know about ippei kanehara? Is he legit?

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
I've been interested in the lead generation and seo stuff for a while, and most of the things I see popped up related to it on google, he pops up as well. Just wondering if anyone has also come across him lately as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
NO. HES A CONMAN. DO NOT CHASE THAT SHIT OR YOU WILL BE OUT 10K for NOTHING.

If I was still friends with the evil black hat 8 Chan F*cks I would send them ALL after him.

You’re welcome.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
What's so bad about it? I've seen so many testimonials...? Idk it just looks like it's too good to be fake to me, if that makes sense.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020

If I was still friends with the evil black hat 8 Chan f*cks I would send them ALL after him.

You’re welcome.
For one thing I've been updating my progress over here if anyone comes across this. EXECUTION - Ippei kanehara Local Lead Gen Week 2 Update

It's been worth every penny to me and I've already made my money back 3x from these skills.

Ippei Kanehara is legit and the program really has changed my life and many others in the group. But don't just take my word and progress for it, check out his youtube and blog. They're full of testimonials!

Last edited:

Harsha Vardhan

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Aug 7, 2020
INDIA
I've seen so many testimonials...?
Dude, I can Fake myself into claiming that I am a GURU in Internet marketing and SEO expert and have no knowledge about the things.
And when it comes to testimonials I can fake 100's of testimonials using fake testimonial generating website.
Watch Coffezilla videos he tells about these fake guru's.

ChasZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 6, 2021

If I was still friends with the evil black hat 8 Chan f*cks I would send them ALL after him.

You’re welcome.
Do you have any details to offer on your disappointment?

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Do you have any details to offer on your disappointment?

Basically, inside the course (at the time I took it) they make a big deal about basics of SEO without ever calling those things by their proper names. So, for example, everybody in SEO understands the concept of a press release getting your site more links but in the course they call it something slightly different and then offer to do it for you for the nice low sum of $120.

They make a big deal out of every little piece of SEO and then “approved” ppl offer to do those services for you. But all the while the course itself is teaching you how to get backlinks with PBN’s which is one of the most easiest ways of getting your site penalized by Google. (And I’m not somebody who has a problem doing black hat stuff..)

My issue is that they’re selling SEO as something “new” and “Leadgen” and “job killing” for 8k or 10k but you can find more information from Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, or any one of the fb groups filled to the brim with SEO ppl.

After I made friends (privately) with several different members in their fb group I then started asking the same types of questions over and over, like when did the course get started and how much was it when it started?

Ippei himself told me they brought in 20k a month from the course and around 20k a month from Leadgen. But when the course started ppl (at least the oldest members who talked to me) paid $15. Furthermore, I found a completely separate a**hole who was selling the exact same thing (but with better videos!!) for $200. Turns out he actually ripped off Dan and was booted from the group!

The course did teach me how to create a site on Weebly and how to set up a local business on Google. That’s not worth 8k but hey, maybe it is to other ppl.

There are plenty of ways to understand SEO MUCH better than taking this course. Hell just starting out with Google’s own Google Analytics course would give you a better understanding of how SEO works.

People who jump on this thing are looking for a free ride to a better life. I know because I desperately wanted something to bring me in 20k a month.. ironically the business I ALREADY had became successful after I just put more effort into it and stopped F*cking around with stuff that sounded too good to be true.

ChasZ

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 6, 2021
People who jump on this thing are looking for a free ride to a better life. I know because I desperately wanted something to bring me in 20k a month.. ironically the business I ALREADY had became successful after I just put more effort into it and stopped f*cking around with stuff that sounded too good to be true.
I don't mind if stuff works. I had doubts when they mentioned that they use members to link to each other and form internal networks. Those do work well.....and then suddenly they don't and the network vaporizes.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Been few months since I joined the program, honestly, I couldn't be happier with my decision. I already have few clients and I'm well on my way to quitting my job this year.

They've developed a lot of different tools to make this business a lot easier than me trying to figure all of this out on my own.

For example, their call tracking software has a built-in system of being able to create automatic invoices to my clients and automatic billing per call.

Plus they've now developed a web builder now far superior to Weebly plus other built-in widgets specifically designed for lead generation.

All these different tools are all in one place, which is great.

Also the community inside the group is awesome. Everyone is super helpful & motivating.

I'm still new to this biz and SEO but Ippei has already shown me some high-level stuff during the weekly calls they do and I notice there's stuff they don't show the public (on their youtube channel).

Sure you can go try to learn it on your own, same as you can also go watch youtube videos and learn how to exercise, but there's a much different feel & results possible when you hire a personal trainer.

I don't feel bad for paying a premium to get some real coaching especially considering I've been more than impressed with the live coaching they're doing every week plus various coaches are constantly answering questions in the FB group.

So far I'm happy with my investment, with the few clients I have now I've already made my money back essentially plus more because these clients will pay me every month on-going.

It feels great to have access to these entrepreneurs in the group for life and I feel like I'm still learning something new every live they do.

Not to mention the networking opportunities coming up when they do their live event, which I'm stoked about.

So far this program is 10/10 for me.

kgreer2266

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2023
Been few months since I joined the program, honestly, I couldn't be happier with my decision. I already have few clients and I'm well on my way to quitting my job this year.

They've developed a lot of different tools to make this business a lot easier than me trying to figure all of this out on my own.

For example, their call tracking software has a built-in system of being able to create automatic invoices to my clients and automatic billing per call.

Plus they've now developed a web builder now far superior to Weebly plus other built-in widgets specifically designed for lead generation.

Also the community inside the group is awesome. Everyone is super helpful & motivating.

I'm still new to this biz and SEO but Ippei has already shown me some high-level stuff during the weekly calls they do and I notice there's stuff they don't show the public (on their youtube channel).

Sure you can go try to learn it on your own, same as you can also go watch youtube videos and learn how to exercise, but there's a much different feel & results possible when you hire a personal trainer.

I don't feel bad for paying a premium to get some real coaching especially considering I've been more than impressed with the live coaching they're doing every week plus various coaches are constantly answering questions in the FB group.

So far I'm happy with my investment, with the few clients I have now I've already made my money back essentially plus more because these clients will pay me every month on-going.

It feels great to have access to these entrepreneurs in the group for life and I feel like I'm still learning something new every live they do.

Not to mention the networking opportunities coming up when they do their live event, which I'm stoked about.

Hi are you still with the program? Can you provide and update on how it is working for you now? Any suggestions?

kgreer2266

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2023

Hi, can you provide an update on your progress with the program? Any suggestions?

Speculatooor

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jul 11, 2019
Netherlands

You paid 9K for this?

"shown me some high-level stuff during the weekly calls they do and I notice there's stuff they don't show the public (on their youtube channel)."

Good luck networking with other broke wantrepreneurs who want to cut corners to get rich quick

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.