The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Catching new trends (2018)

LukasOO

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 2, 2017
Denmark
I've made several attempts at creating companies in different industries, markets and what not.

Some failed, some succeeded, but what I learned along the way, was that one of the biggest factors of success in a business, is hitting a trend - whether it's a product trend that consumers prefer, or it's a marketing trend (could be designtrends that vary from subculture to subculture).

Currently looking for inspiration for a new business, I was wondering if we could make a thread where people share there ideas for business trends (could be marketing, consumer products, design trends, or another).

Personally, in 2016 & 2017 / mostly 2017 / I found the trend of consumer products such as small gadgets being quite funny to explore business wise. What I'm talking about are the small gadgets like fidget spinners, cubes and what not that distracts people, and especially helps people with adhd/just lots of energy.
In 2018 I see this trend fading, and a consumer base that's moving towards a very competitive sort of entertainment - seen in games such as Fortnite, Playerunknown's Battlegrounds and what not.

I'm just posting this, to hear what your thoughts are on upcoming & present consumer trends, and what/where trends in 2018 are moving towards

Best regards,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.