The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buying Bussiness

Kevin G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2021
United States
Hey guys, I had a call with my long-time friend. I was chatting with him and he said he bought a 1.5 million dollar business with his holding company. I was curious and he mentioned he took Dan Pena's class. I am not sure but is that something worth looking into? I'd like to look into something like this, but I'd like your guys' opinion. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hey guys, I had a call with my long-time friend. I was chatting with him and he said he bought a 1.5 million dollar business with his holding company. I was curious and he mentioned he took Dan Pena's class. I am not sure but is that something worth looking into? I'd like to look into something like this, but I'd like your guys' opinion. Thanks!
All you need to know about Dan Pena:

Edit: The video from Mike Winnet is taken down it seems, it was gold.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hspdh4ZskgQ

Last edited:

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Dan Pena aka “The 500 Trillion Dollar Man” has coached 1/3 of the worlds billionaires and killed Godzilla with his bare hands.

Despite claiming to coach Billionaires, His most successful students are all Make Money Online guys (Dan Lok, Jason Capital, Shamir Hussein, Brian Rose)

Last edited:

Kevin G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2021
United States
Dan Pena aka “The 500 Trillion Dollar Man” has coached 1/3 of the worlds billionaires and killed Godzilla with his bare hands.

Despite claiming to coach Billionaires, His most successful students are all Make Money Online scumbags (Dan Lok, Jason Capital, Shamir Hussein, Brian Rose). Only 2 ones I’ve heard him mention is Josh Kim and the Asian guy who owns a lot of planet fitnesses with his wife
Thanks for the info man!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Do you want to buy a business? Is this why you are asking? You don't need a course to buy a business. But you will need to learn how to run a business afterwards.

Kevin G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2021
United States
Do you want to buy a business? Is this why you are asking? You don't need a course to buy a business. But you will need to learn how to run a business afterwards.
I like Dan's idea of making a holding company that buys other businesses. I watched "The men that built America" and it was the same idea that JP morgan had. Just food for thought and trying to get some info.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I like Dan's idea of making a holding company that buys other businesses. I watched "The men that built America" and it was the same idea that JP morgan had. Just food for thought and trying to get some info.

And you would own the holding company and make decisions for the business that you bought?

I don't see how this is different than you purchasing the company without a holding company. Someone still needs to make decisions. When you buy a $1.5M company, it doesn't come with a board or a CEO. Most of the time you are replacing the owner who was running the entire company. So you need to replace the CEO.

Kevin G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2021
United States
And you would own the holding company and make decisions for the business that you bought?

I don't see how this is different than you purchasing the company without a holding company. Someone still needs to make decisions. When you buy a $1.5M company, it doesn't come with a board or a CEO. Most of the time you are replacing the owner who was running the entire company. So you need to replace the CEO.
Yeah, I figured that. The CEO can only do so much, but if you have a holding company and a board that supervises all the CEOs on other existing companies you own, then the chairman of the holding company can focus a lot of energy on buying more businesses. It's just another approach to the same thing, but more streamlined maybe. I'm not sure, I'm just asking if that is a possibility and if it works. Just a thought exercise, because my buddy is trying it and I don't know what to think about it. Thanks for getting back to me and I hope everything is good sir.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.