The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Buying Bussiness

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

KG_1

New Contributor
Mar 8, 2021
Hey guys, I had a call with my long-time friend. I was chatting with him and he said he bought a 1.5 million dollar business with his holding company. I was curious and he mentioned he took Dan Pena's class. I am not sure but is that something worth looking into? I'd like to look into something like this, but I'd like your guys' opinion. Thanks!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

alexkuzmov

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hey guys, I had a call with my long-time friend. I was chatting with him and he said he bought a 1.5 million dollar business with his holding company. I was curious and he mentioned he took Dan Pena's class. I am not sure but is that something worth looking into? I'd like to look into something like this, but I'd like your guys' opinion. Thanks!
All you need to know about Dan Pena:

Edit: The video from Mike Winnet is taken down it seems, it was gold.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hspdh4ZskgQ

Last edited:

Mathuin

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Dan Pena aka “The 500 Trillion Dollar Man” has coached 1/3 of the worlds billionaires and killed Godzilla with his bare hands.

Despite claiming to coach Billionaires, His most successful students are all Make Money Online guys (Dan Lok, Jason Capital, Shamir Hussein, Brian Rose)

Last edited:

KG_1

New Contributor
Mar 8, 2021
Dan Pena aka “The 500 Trillion Dollar Man” has coached 1/3 of the worlds billionaires and killed Godzilla with his bare hands.

Despite claiming to coach Billionaires, His most successful students are all Make Money Online scumbags (Dan Lok, Jason Capital, Shamir Hussein, Brian Rose). Only 2 ones I’ve heard him mention is Josh Kim and the Asian guy who owns a lot of planet fitnesses with his wife
Thanks for the info man!

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ

Do you want to buy a business? Is this why you are asking? You don't need a course to buy a business. But you will need to learn how to run a business afterwards.

KG_1

New Contributor
Mar 8, 2021
Do you want to buy a business? Is this why you are asking? You don't need a course to buy a business. But you will need to learn how to run a business afterwards.
I like Dan's idea of making a holding company that buys other businesses. I watched "The men that built America" and it was the same idea that JP morgan had. Just food for thought and trying to get some info.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I like Dan's idea of making a holding company that buys other businesses. I watched "The men that built America" and it was the same idea that JP morgan had. Just food for thought and trying to get some info.

And you would own the holding company and make decisions for the business that you bought?

I don't see how this is different than you purchasing the company without a holding company. Someone still needs to make decisions. When you buy a $1.5M company, it doesn't come with a board or a CEO. Most of the time you are replacing the owner who was running the entire company. So you need to replace the CEO.

KG_1

New Contributor
Mar 8, 2021
And you would own the holding company and make decisions for the business that you bought?

I don't see how this is different than you purchasing the company without a holding company. Someone still needs to make decisions. When you buy a $1.5M company, it doesn't come with a board or a CEO. Most of the time you are replacing the owner who was running the entire company. So you need to replace the CEO.
Yeah, I figured that. The CEO can only do so much, but if you have a holding company and a board that supervises all the CEOs on other existing companies you own, then the chairman of the holding company can focus a lot of energy on buying more businesses. It's just another approach to the same thing, but more streamlined maybe. I'm not sure, I'm just asking if that is a possibility and if it works. Just a thought exercise, because my buddy is trying it and I don't know what to think about it. Thanks for getting back to me and I hope everything is good sir.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom