The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bought and Revamped a Local Business?

ItsAJackal

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Oct 16, 2018
Have any of you found a small local business that wasn't really getting anywhere, purchased it, and proceeded to turn it around? What type of business was it? Did you find it through a flipping website or just through local meetups?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted69818

Have any of you found a small local business that wasn't really getting anywhere, purchased it, and proceeded to turn it around? What type of business was it? Did you find it through a flipping website or just through local meetups?
that is a really smart question. I haven't done it myself, but i saw people who did it. there are a lot of opportunities, materials, business which are potential, but are very silent. I saw a man in Iran who started to do
Calligraphy
on the small stones, which is not a famous kind of art, he expanded it and little by little , by adding some more detail in them, he reached what he wanted...and now he is a rather famous Millionaire...
I personally suggest both websites and local meetups.

KLL985

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Dec 13, 2018
I actually found this forum through research I was doing when I bought a local carpet cleaning business. Ice Cream Kid has a good long post about his experiences with doing it. Currently I am still trying to change us from a bottom feeder company to a luxury service company. Not as easy as I thought, but not impossible.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.