The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any Tips or Feedback for mediation of services and software etc.

CB17

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 14, 2019
Hi guys:peace:,

for some time now, I have had the idea in mind to become self-employed as an intermediary for digital services and software.

My idea is to convince clients and other businesses to use a digital service such as creating a new website or online advertising. I would then find suitable service providers for these customers and thus take their research work off.
Since many customers are not familiar with such topics at all, I would save them a lot of time and work, as I would of course check the service providers beforehand and see references.

The service providers get more customers through me and the customers receive a satisfactory service and I receive a commission. So that would be a win-win-win situation.

1. What do you guys think of this idea? Does it have potential?

2. How would you set up the contracts and settle the payment so that I would not be deceived by the other parties to save my commission?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.