The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any one tried Flea market as a start to learn enterprenureship

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
I was thinking in opening simple restaurant in Flea market, and this not to make it fastlane just to train myself to entrepreneurship, Although I hired before technical people , I still find myself lack experience in running a business , and I think Flea market shop or restaurant can be a good low cost real world experience to me , what do you think guys ? is there ant other low cost what to experience running a business ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
I love this idea , when I was growing out my beard I was making my own oil and wax and balm and such. It occured to me that online i'm a small fish in a big pond but at a flea market for a 20 dollar table and an afternoon in the kitchen / lab I could possibly earn some good money.

Never got past the back of the napkin on this one but I like this idea more than a craigslist hustle for starting capital. Little more real to sell face to face.

AppMan

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
May 25, 2019
Never got past the back of the napkin on this one but I like this idea more than a craigslist hustle for starting capital. Little more real to sell face to face.
That is correct, online is not face to face, which you will not learn some skills that you will need as some point in future .

ShamanKing

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 30, 2018
California
Instead of Flea Market I suggest to sell on eBay. or why not cross post your items on both platform.
Unless your niche is bikes or full refrigerators.
eBay allows for local transactions also.
Use flea market(s) as a source to finding items. On eBay you have millions of consumers shopping for anything. For example, ppl buy emtpy Hennesy bottles. EMPTY! Who knows why and who cares. If the market is calling, you just answer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
It's a great way to validate your idea, although its probably cheaper to set up a landing page with some paid traffic. Depends on your product/idea I guess.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.