• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

A slowlaner chuckle

Discussion in 'The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Mind' started by Leigh Farrell, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Leigh Farrell

Leigh Farrell Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $133
    When coming home from my in-laws house over Christmas, i told my fiance ''we'll stop at a servo (Aussie term for gas station) on the way home to get an iced coffee''.
    My mother in law jumped in and told us to go to the grocery store because it'll be a couple of dollars cheaper.
    I looked at her with a wtf expression.
    She replied with ''that's how you get rich Leigh, it's the small stuff''.
    After a moment of silence, i exploded into laughter. When i was finally able to pull myself together i ran through the numbers. If i save $2 every day from now until age 65 i'll have around $24,000. Which, thanks to inflation will be worth around $10,000. Does sound like rich to you?
    She glared at me and then gave my fiance the ''why are you marrying this guy'' look, before turning around and storming off.
    Maybe it is the little things after all. :)

luniac likes this.
  2. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,672
    If she wants to be frugal, she can go live with these guys

upload_2019-1-3_7-57-28.jpeg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.