The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

A guy who are also trying to avoid the jail called "9-5 job"

SeltonTakeAction

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 26, 2020
Angola-Luanda
Maybe I get in this group late but while we are alive we have enough time to get better

Im from Angola, Im 19y and for any reason I feel like the time is passing without I do something "useful" or something big in my life
I start reading personal development, self-help books with 15y, books or a reading habit that done a huge difference in my life, but I just got woke with 18y when I saw that I was doing nothing in mylife beyond my studies to reach the university and "become" someone who born to be locked in a job, but this it never was my plans, and this is why I feel like the time is passing without I do nothing, its like Im walking towards to the jail.

But Im here to change this hahahah, not just reading the topics here but making an effort to put myself taking action and also share my ideas, opinions about what I can think Im useful to help.

And sorry for my mistakes in the text :shit: Learning the english day by day as Im learning about business

P.S: Was forgetting the most important reason I'm here, thanks to the @MJ DeMarco for the Fastlane book, a book that I was reading, I didnt finished 'cause I have to start reading again since the introduction just because have chapters that I have to internalize and read and re-read again cause is the truth that I was not seeing and that most guys try to hide or worst, dont even know about it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...