• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION 3rd Execution Thread

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by GregDott, Oct 9, 2018.

1. GregDott

GregDott Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $349
    After two initial attempts, and what I would class as dead-ends, I've started spinning the motor up again.

Where I failed before (not doing proper market validation), I am making sure to start there.

Three possibilities are available to me right now. They are not ideas of my own. These are ideas people have come to me with. Potential business partners. They are all also friends, so some part of me is a tad wary, but I know it is doable. Just need to create strong boundaries.

This week and the next is focused on creating landing pages and running ad campaigns to validate the viability of these ideas. Potential business partners will also be conducting in-person market validation.

This might be the shortest progress thread ever if validation bears no fruit.

At present my days are distributed as follows:
    08:00 - 12:00 (Fastlane focused work)
    13:00 - 17:00 (Freelance web and software development)

That's it for now. Will update as things change.

Timmy1990 likes this.