The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

3 Fastlane Million Dollar Hospitality Business Ideas - Enjoy!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Aamir Chaudry

New Contributor
Feb 21, 2018
Australia
I am working on a hospitality idea of my own, but living in Australia (originally from the UK), I have witnessed 3 other hospitality concepts that I feel have potential around the world. These are ideas I saw would work easily in the UK, but maybe they have potential in whichever country or area you live in?

1. Churros Brand in a Churros/Starbucks Cafe Style
2. Vegan Desserts
3. Acai Bowls (also selling Juices/Smoothies/Coffee)

[REMOVED BY MOD]

I have not held back at all. The reason why I gave out 3 of my best business ideas is because I'm playing the long term branding game (I've been listening to too much Gary Vaynerchuk).

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Your post has been modified to remove your promotional links.

Thanks for the post and the opinion, however the forum is not a channel to promote your Instagram account, although it can be later once you establish a community cred and reputation.

Give first, take later.

Welcome to the forum.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
3 Fastlane Million Dollar
Curious, do you know what "Fastlane" is? Or did you just use that term because you seeing it used here?

Genuinely curious because most drive-by's just think it is something that makes quick money.

OP
OP
A

Aamir Chaudry

New Contributor
Feb 21, 2018
Australia
Curious, do you know what "Fastlane" is? Or did you just use that term because you seeing it used here?

Genuinely curious because most drive-by's just think it is something that makes quick money.
I've read your book 3 times TFM over the past 4/5 years.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I've read your book 3 times TFM over the past 4/5 years.
Nice, of those 3 u offered, I think Vegan desserts is a good option. Ben and Jerry's just started offering non-dairy stuff.

OP
OP
A

Aamir Chaudry

New Contributor
Feb 21, 2018
Australia
Nice, of those 3 u offered, I think Vegan desserts is a good option. Ben and Jerry's just started offering non-dairy stuff.
Thanks, I agree.

Veganism is growing rapidly around the UK and Australia and most likely other parts of the world.

We are are still worldwide at an early stage of providing Vegan Desserts for that audience. Someone that creates a good concept/brand can really corner that market.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Veganism is growing rapidly around the UK and Australia and most likely other parts of the world.
It's picking up here in the states as well.

If you would have told me 3 years ago that I would have gone Vegan, I would have snickered and said, "Yea, right! Give me my steak!"

Bottomline, the internet has brought awareness to the masses, such awareness could be animal welfare or just the health benefits.

No one ever said, "Hey, I cleared up all my health problems by eating a diet full of bacon, eggs, cheese, and red meat." Ha Ha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom