The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

25 Questions to Review 2019 & Create Your Best 2020

Anything related to matters of the mind

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Hey team,

As I was doing my yearly review, I thought I would share it here in the forum. It’s a process I’ve been doing for the last three years to get really clear on:

- What worked well
- What hasn’t worked well
- What I’ve learned
- What to focus on and what to stop doing

And to put focus on appreciating all that has happened over the past year. As entrepreneurs, we can sometimes fall in the trap of getting so focused with the future, that we forget to acknowledge all that has been created.

Attached is the PDF with the questions.

Have a wonderful 2020!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Yearly Review.pdf
    70.6 KB · Views: 231

Chip01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Aug 4, 2019
Scotland, UK
Just had a quick skim through these and I'm definitely going to answer them honestly later on this evening when I get some more time.

Self-reflection hasn't really ever been something I've done thoroughly - usually just ask myself what I liked and didn't like about the year and what I want to do more in the next year. But these questions seem like they could give me more clarity on my strengths and weaknesses and allow me to focus on those strengths in 2020.

Thank you for this!

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Just had a quick skim through these and I'm definitely going to answer them honestly later on this evening when I get some more time.

Self-reflection hasn't really ever been something I've done thoroughly - usually just ask myself what I liked and didn't like about the year and what I want to do more in the next year. But these questions seem like they could give me more clarity on my strengths and weaknesses and allow me to focus on those strengths in 2020.

Thank you for this!

You're welcome. My suggestion is to not do this in one sitting. These are really powerful questions, take your time with them.

Voice Angel

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Aug 12, 2019
Fantastic questions, thanks for sharing!
I'm going to go through these this week.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I shall be completing these on my plane ride. Thank you.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Thank you! Perfect introspection exercise. I was thinking of doing some sort of time capsule video to watch in ten years for fun and was also considering answering questions like this!

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
Thanks for sharing. I appreciate you! :)

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
Hey team,

As I was doing my yearly review, I thought I would share it here in the forum. It’s a process I’ve been doing for the last three years to get really clear on:

- What worked well
- What hasn’t worked well
- What I’ve learned
- What to focus on and what to stop doing

And to put focus on appreciating all that has happened over the past year. As entrepreneurs, we can sometimes fall in the trap of getting so focused with the future, that we forget to acknowledge all that has been created.

Attached is the PDF with the questions.

Have a wonderful 2020!
Great work. I believe in doing this. I've done it for several years now and it really helps to close the book on the year and leave the past in the past.
Similar questions, same mindset. Thank you for sharing!

William Ainslie

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 13, 2016
South Africa
Thank you for the Questions - It seems weird how good questions hold the key, instead of the answers holding the key.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
I think the zone of genius question is the most important one for people to discover. That is key.

Definitely, this alone can shift the entire way you operate within your business.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Hey team,

Just wanted to update this. I've been doing this for the past 5 years, and it's been instrumental in my growth.

Have lots of friends and clients that answer this yearly review, and they find it gives a lot of clarity on the lessons learned this year, and direction on what they want to create next year.

It's my little Christmas gift to the forum. Since it's specifically designed for entrepreneurs, what better place to share it?

Since these are deep questions, I invite you not to rush through them. Take a few days to answer them all.

P.S.: If anyone can rename the thread title to "25 Questions To Review 2021 And Create Your Best 2022", that'd be awesome.

Attachments

• Yearly Review.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 6

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Bump for this year!