The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

25 Questions To Review 2021 & Create Your Best 2022

Anything related to matters of the mind

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Hey team,

I shared this last year here on the forum, and a lot of people found it extremely helpful. Granted, we're in February already, but it's better late than never!

It’s a process I’ve been doing for the last fours years to get really clear on:

- What worked well
- What hasn’t worked well
- What I’ve learned
- What to focus on and what to stop doing

And to put focus on appreciating all that has happened over the past year. As entrepreneurs, we can sometimes fall in the trap of getting so focused with the future, that we forget to acknowledge all that has been created.

Attached is the PDF with the questions.

Have a wonderful 2021!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Annual Review.pdf
    55.8 KB · Views: 77

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Awesome list, very introspective. Thank you for sharing.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Hey team,

I shared this last year here on the forum, and a lot of people found it extremely helpful. Granted, we're in February already, but it's better late than never!

It’s a process I’ve been doing for the last fours years to get really clear on:

- What worked well
- What hasn’t worked well
- What I’ve learned
- What to focus on and what to stop doing

And to put focus on appreciating all that has happened over the past year. As entrepreneurs, we can sometimes fall in the trap of getting so focused with the future, that we forget to acknowledge all that has been created.

Attached is the PDF with the questions.

Have a wonderful 2021!

This is great thanks for sharing, I'm going to go through this (even though were in feb). It shall be my "Chinese New Year in Review" as Chinese New Year 2021 starts on 12 Feb. :)

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Awesome list, very introspective. Thank you for sharing.

This is great thanks for sharing, I'm going to go through this (even though were in feb). It shall be my "Chinese New Year in Review" as Chinese New Year 2021 starts on 12 Feb. :)

Feel free to share it with anyone you think that could benefit from this.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
BUMP: Thread title modified for the new year... the questions still remain relevant.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Appreciate it @MJ DeMarco.

Here are the questions if someone doesn't want to download the PDF:

1. What were my 3 biggest accomplishments this year? Why?

2. What was the hardest thing I had to overcome this year? What did I learn from it?

3. Pareto’s Law says that in any situation, 20% of the effort produces 80% of the results. It's called the 80/20 rule:

A. What were the 20% of my activities this year that created 80% of my desired results (and happiness)?

B. Who were the 20% of my people that produced 80% of my results?

C. What were the 20% of my habits that led to 80% of my success?

D. What were the 20% of my activities this year that created 80% of my problems and unhappiness?

4. How could I 10x my income in a way that’s fun and exciting for me?

5. If I could only work 2 hours per day – what would I focus on?

6. If I could only work 2 hours per WEEK – what would I focus on?

7. Crutch Activities: What are the top 3 activities I use to fill time to feel as though I've been productive?

8. When do I feel STARVED FOR TIME? What commitments, thoughts, and people can I eliminate to fix this problem?

9. What really added joy to my life and well-being this year was ...

10. How did I change? What new/different beliefs and behaviors did I adopt?

11. What were the two or three major themes that kept recurring?

12. What will I remember about my health from this year – and why?

13. What will I remember about my fitness/eating habits from this year – and why?

14. What did I say NO to?

15. What did I NOT find time for?

16. What is my Zone of Genius? (The thing I am best at – and find so fascinating and motivating – it feels effortless).

17. What’s missing from my life and/or business? And how did I keep it out in this year?

18. What is the ONE thing I need to avoid at all costs?

19. What am I tolerating? (If an activity, a person or a habit in my life is a 7/10 or less, I am tolerating it!)

20. What’s my deja vu goal? A goal that was in my list this year, the previous year, the year before that... Is it going on my list again with structure to support it or is it time to let it go or transform it?

21. If this was 3 years from now and I was looking back over that time and I could get only 3 things done – that would give me a tremendous sense of success – what would they be?

22. If in 3 years time I am disappointed with my results, why will that be? (Let's be honest, we always know – in advance – why we'll fail at something!)

23. What is one word that will set the theme for next year?

24. Imagine my future self 20 years out looking back at the habits I have today, having experienced two more decades of accumulated impact from those habits. What would my future self appreciate about my habits?

25. What would he/she beg and plead with me to change?

BONUS QUESTIONS:

26. Has something happened last year that needs to be forgiven? Actions or words that made me feel sad or angry? Am I angry at myself for something? Is there anything I need to release within me before starting the next year? Something I feel ashamed for or guilty?

27. If I had to teach one thing that I learned this year to other people, that would significantly increase their well-being, what would that be?

28. What is the wisest decision I've made past year?

29. Which systems can I implement in my business that would allow me to travel for 4-8 weeks totally offline, with no cellphone or email?

30. Am I satisfied with my financial life? What did I learn, what would I have done differently?

Andreas Thiel

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 27, 2018
Karlsruhe, Germany
Going through the questions right now.

17. What’s missing from my life and/or business? And how did I keep it out in this year?
Wondering what "keep it out" means :happy:, there. From the context I suppose it means something like "why have I not addressed the issue this year"?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.