• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

INTRO 22 y/o, 4th year medical student

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by LuwidgEwaldOsias, Jun 13, 2018 at 3:44 PM.

1. LuwidgEwaldOsias

LuwidgEwaldOsias New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $41
    Hi everyone, I'm Leo. I'm a 22 y/o Haitian guy. I'm in medical school, 4th year. The millionaire fastlane really changed my vision of things. I don't wanna be stuck in a hospital for the rest of my life, so I would like to enter in the medical entrepreneurship.
    I'm glad to be a member of this forum. Thank you so much.

2. Argin Gerigorian

Argin Gerigorian Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $529
    Welcome! This is a good place to be and you've got you hands on a great book at a great age!

Start and Instagram, YouTube page and document everything within the medical field.

There are so many angles. What's wrong with it, who it's for, what costs are associated with it, etc etc.

When you say you want to go into medical entrepreneurship, what niche specifically? Products, services, combination of the two?

Cheers!

LuwidgEwaldOsias likes this.
  3. LuwidgEwaldOsias

LuwidgEwaldOsias New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $41
    Thank you!
    You know there are so many things that can be done in my country, you know Haiti is a poor country, there is a problem in almost everything, and the medical field is not an exception.

To answer your question, I think a combination of the two.

My mother had a car accident in August 2014 and I realized how much our hospitals suck.

Any basic service in your country can be a big deal for us. And the 2010 earthquake only got things worse.
    So there is a lot of things that can be done to help this population while making money.

Now I gotta figure out how...

Roz likes this.
  4. juba.hadjal

juba.hadjal Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $123
    Hello and welcome :) my sister in law is a doctor and it is really time-consuming. I don't if it is the case in Haiti but being a doctor in Algeria (My native country) is the ultimate goal for students. Parents are very proud to have a doctor in the family and they generally push their children to become doctors even if they don't really want to become one.

We end up with doctors who are not passionate. Like in my country the entry barrier can be low as there are a lot of things that can be done. Good luck to you and happy you decided to follow a Fastlane road.