The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO 22 y/o, 4th year medical student

LuwidgEwaldOsias

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 11, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm Leo. I'm a 22 y/o Haitian guy. I'm in medical school, 4th year. The millionaire fastlane really changed my vision of things. I don't wanna be stuck in a hospital for the rest of my life, so I would like to enter in the medical entrepreneurship.
I'm glad to be a member of this forum. Thank you so much.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Argin Gerigorian

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 23, 2017
Los Angeles
Hi everyone, I'm Leo. I'm a 22 y/o Haitian guy. I'm in medical school, 4th year. The millionaire fastlane really changed my vision of things. I don't wanna be stuck in a hospital for the rest of my life, so I would like to enter in the medical entrepreneurship.
Welcome! This is a good place to be and you've got you hands on a great book at a great age!

Start and Instagram, YouTube page and document everything within the medical field.

There are so many angles. What's wrong with it, who it's for, what costs are associated with it, etc etc.

When you say you want to go into medical entrepreneurship, what niche specifically? Products, services, combination of the two?

Cheers!

OP
OP
L

LuwidgEwaldOsias

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 11, 2018
Welcome! This is a good place to be and you've got you hands on a great book at a great age!

Start and Instagram, YouTube page and document everything within the medical field.

There are so many angles. What's wrong with it, who it's for, what costs are associated with it, etc etc.

When you say you want to go into medical entrepreneurship, what niche specifically? Products, services, combination of the two?

Cheers!
Thank you!
You know there are so many things that can be done in my country, you know Haiti is a poor country, there is a problem in almost everything, and the medical field is not an exception.

To answer your question, I think a combination of the two.

My mother had a car accident in August 2014 and I realized how much our hospitals suck.

Any basic service in your country can be a big deal for us. And the 2010 earthquake only got things worse.
So there is a lot of things that can be done to help this population while making money.

Now I gotta figure out how...

juba.hadjal

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 14, 2017
FR
Hello and welcome :) my sister in law is a doctor and it is really time-consuming. I don't if it is the case in Haiti but being a doctor in Algeria (My native country) is the ultimate goal for students. Parents are very proud to have a doctor in the family and they generally push their children to become doctors even if they don't really want to become one.

We end up with doctors who are not passionate. Like in my country the entry barrier can be low as there are a lot of things that can be done. Good luck to you and happy you decided to follow a Fastlane road.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom