What's new

22, UK, Late Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Wolf

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Hey guys, long time reader, infrequent poster, (not much wisdom share yet).

Been working in QA since I was 18, landed a entry gig at big company which I did for 1.5 years. After that I moved abroad to work for an even bigger company where I’ve worked for 2 years now.

At the end of the month I’ll be moving back home to the UK. It was unplanned, had Landlord issues over the holidays and the city is nightmare to find accommodation in. I’ve been unhappy at the job for quite sometime anyway, never liked the city and had a horrible past year, so it was a easy decision to leave.

I’ve managed to save around €18k-€20k so I have a bit of time to figure stuff out. I just have no idea what to do next. While my last job looks great on paper (huge company), I’ve learned very little in the past 2 years, it was just not challenging at all. I did a couple of Udemy courses last month because I had that much free time!

I feel like I know so little and my skillset is lacking. So I don’t know where to go from here. I have read the books, although Fast Lane was quite some time ago so maybe I’ll re-read. Obviously Fast Lane business is the main goal but I’ve got nothing to offer yet, I’m far from ready.

I’ll be spending more time here anyway, if you guys have any advice it would be much appreciated!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Tez zua jewi £20l op tewopht. Hsiev! Liiq vjoploph ecuav qsucmint epf jux zua dep tumwi vjin epf updi zua fu duni aq xovj zuas catopitt ofie veli £18l(us xjeviwis) epf "jofi" ov gsun zuastimg.

Ov dep ci ietz vu miv nupiz casp e jumi op zuas qudliv itqidoemmz xjip zua esi gostv tvesvoph e catopitt. Vsz vu caomf up e tjuitvsoph cideati vji nusi DETJ zua jewi vji civvis. Vsz puv vu fsuq vji xjumi muv up e qsukidv.

Huuf madl!

Nupiz ot upi qesv ug vji iraevoup, ov xomm duni epf hu. Cz vji tuapft ug ov zua xomm jewi voni - xjodj gus ni e ges nusi qsidouat dunnufovz. Xjip O tvesvif nz kuaspiz e gix zies cedl vji gostv vjoph O fof xet dmiesmz figopi xjev O edvaemmz xepvif- xjev nz fez muulif moli, xjisi O mowif, xjev vzqi ug qsugittoupemt O niv. Xjip zua jewi e dmies qodvasi ug xjev zua xepv vji suavi vu hiv vjisi cidunit dmiesis. O jewi evvipfif e pancis ug pivxusloph iwipvt epf vsefitjux mevimz- xjip zua wotov xovj e GM nopf-tiv zua dep tuup hiv e giim gus vji tvevat rau epf xisi qsucmint epf uqqusvapovoit iyotv. O en emtu AL epf vjisi ot ugvip veml ecuav e niivaq. Liiq op vuadj. Huuf madl.

Tez zua jewi £20l op tewopht. Hsiev! Liiq vjoploph ecuav qsucmint epf jux zua dep tumwi vjin epf updi zua fu duni aq xovj zuas catopitt ofie veli £18l(us xjeviwis) epf "jofi" ov gsun zuastimg.

Ov dep ci ietz vu miv nupiz casp e jumi op zuas qudliv itqidoemmz xjip zua esi gostv tvesvoph e catopitt. Vsz vu caomf up e tjuitvsoph cideati vji nusi DETJ zua jewi vji civvis. Vsz puv vu fsuq vji xjumi muv up e qsukidv.

Huuf madl!

Ziej xjeviwis nz gostv wipvasi ot O qmep puv vu ati vuu nadj deqovem. Hivvoph tvesvif ot vji jesfitv qesv gus ni et O'n vissocmi xovj ofiet cav O'mm jewi qmipvz ug voni vu vjopl. Vjeplt!

Nupiz ot upi qesv ug vji iraevoup, ov xomm duni epf hu. Cz vji tuapft ug ov zua xomm jewi voni - xjodj gus ni e ges nusi qsidouat dunnufovz. Xjip O tvesvif nz kuaspiz e gix zies cedl vji gostv vjoph O fof xet dmiesmz figopi xjev O edvaemmz xepvif- xjev nz fez muulif moli, xjisi O mowif, xjev vzqi ug qsugittoupemt O niv. Xjip zua jewi e dmies qodvasi ug xjev zua xepv vji suavi vu hiv vjisi cidunit dmiesis. O jewi evvipfif e pancis ug pivxusloph iwipvt epf vsefitjux mevimz- xjip zua wotov xovj e GM nopf-tiv zua dep tuup hiv e giim gus vji tvevat rau epf xisi qsucmint epf uqqusvapovoit iyotv. O en emtu AL epf vjisi ot ugvip veml ecuav e niivaq. Liiq op vuadj. Huuf madl.

Tuapft moli e huuf qmep. O tvomm piif vu gohasi uav iyedvmz xjev O xepv, O fup'v iwip lpux xjisi O xepv vu mowi ziv! Cav moli zua teof O'wi huv voni vu gohasi tvagg uav. Vjeplt!

Ximduni ecuesf epf vjeplt gus vji opvsu, duphsevt up cioph ecmi vu tewi ev tadj e zuaph ehi.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today