The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

133kg to 93kg in 2 Months

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Hi folks!

I've decided to create a separate thread that documents my weight loss. I will be 100% transparent and share my process with all of you. If you have any questions, please feel free to participate in this thread.

Background
Back in 2013 I crawled out of my first ever huge depression. I've lost 20kg within 2 months and slowly put my life together. Lost weight and improved image resulted in increased self-confidence and better work performance. I was a different person in many aspects - I started attracting women, my Beast Mode switch was always on and I started tackling problems there and then, instead of running from them. Please see photos below (no, tattoos are not permanent - I just put them there for fun that may be interpreted weirdly different by some of you lol).

23590d.jpg

Long story short, I fell into depression again. It happened roughly in 2016 and lasted for entire year. It was triggered by my first business failure. I became a professional emotional over-eater and obese mofaka. I've re-gained all lost weight and put additional 20kg - thank you, junk food! Not long ago (July 27th) I was standing at scale and started almost crying... fuarkin' 133kgs... My eyeballs almost popped off. I knew I am a meat bag, but didn't think that massive...

2 Week Tea Starvation
I lied to many friends that I am not starving myself. Why? Because I knew they are going to do their best discouraging me. But this is truth. I was starving myself for two weeks and am well and healthy. Actually, 2 week tea starvation helped me lose roughly 20kg. My gym performance was ok, but brain fog and aggression was present and caused me huge trouble. Anyways, it's gone and we're moving on ...

Current Stats
I stood today on the scale in the morning. My stomach was empty - even from a water. The scale popped up a lovely 103.8 number! I was like "I am finally getting closer to 2 digits, woooot!". I felt super-excited. It kind of feels like a dream, only 3 weeks ago I was roughly 130kg and am now close to 100kg. It'll take me like 4-5 weeks to lose 30kg... it sounds insane, because it really is! I don't really care if people believe me or not, I feel great and am finally becoming confident again!

Diet
To be 100% honest I don't have a diet. Why? I've testing my own methods now that may sound too extreme to some. Methods that are a mix of different diets put together. I am eating only once per day, consuming no more than 1000kcal and no more than 20g of carbs. That's it. It's simple and doesn't require overthinking. I love it!

Workouts
Similarly as diet, I don't have a structured workout plan. Instead, I follow what works best for me - that is HIIT (High Interval Intensity Training) and training 5 times a week - each day I train different muscle part. What I love about myself is that although I lack discipline to start something (even a workout) - once I do, I become obsessed about the process - I am in a constant flow mode (I don't spend time butt-camping on benches and phone-hugging between every set).

Plan
Although none of us know if we wake up tomorrow, I still dare to plan and believe in the future. Judging by my current achievements, I am confident that I will drop my weight down to 95kg this month. If I do, I'll slowly increase my kcals to 2000 next month and lose another 5kg in a steady and slow mode - a mode that'll allow me to re-gain some of lost muscle.

P.S. There are no side-effects, apart of stretch marks on every body part. However, they will slowly vanish off and lose their color - muchas gracias Bio Oil! lol.

NEXT UPDATE DUE IN AUGUST 24TH

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Best of luck brother. Keep your diet in check and pump the excercise.

Funnily enough, Im aiming for the opposite spectrum almost - from 205 to around 250/60 ish.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
That's a pretty poetic way to describe dieting, actually :p

That's a very friendly response. I was expecting to be hit with a spade in the head, lol.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Best of luck brother. Keep your diet in check and pump the excercise.

Funnily enough, Im aiming for the opposite spectrum almost - from 205 to around 250/60 ish.

Thanks, mate! I'll do my best. I am on the right track at the moment, wasn't expecting to be where I am today to be honest, so I am beyond delighted! :) Keep me updated how your transformation goes!

SvvyDO

Shooting til it hits
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 5, 2015
San Jose, CA
Even though I might not agree with some of the methods that you use, I congratulate you.

This journey is about finding what works for YOU. As long as you keep staying consistent and keep the steady progress, you'll find out what's optimal.

Creating the body of your dreams also carry's over well to business, I've found. You can't build your body without being disciplined, consistent, and always learning.

Dieting and training is always a long term thing. A lot of people try to get results "now", although you might be able to get there faster with drugs, it'll always take YEARS before you're near where you want to be in body composition. Then even after YEARS of progress it'll slow down dramatically.

I always recommend opting for something that's sustainable long term. If you cant see yourself doing your diet or workouts for longer than a few years, it's unsustainable. Being able to be consistent for 10 years+ is always better than trying to get results in 2 years, but eventually quitting along the road because of burn out.

Edit: I've also had major depression and anxiety (ended up in the hospital because of it), and I found hitting the gym was the best type of medicine. Today after around 2 years, I don't even remember what anxiety and depression feel like anymore, all without the use of any drugs or alcohol.

Last edited:

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Even though I might not agree with some of the methods that you use, I congratulate you.

This journey is about finding what works for YOU. As long as you keep staying consistent and keep the steady progress, you'll find out what's optimal.

Creating the body of your dreams also carry's over well to business, I've found. You can't build your body without being disciplined, consistent, and always learning.

Dieting and training is always a long term thing. A lot of people try to get results "now", although you might be able to get there faster with drugs, it'll always take YEARS before you're near where you want to be in body composition. Then even after YEARS of progress it'll slow down dramatically.

I always recommend opting for something that's sustainable long term. If you cant see yourself doing your diet or workouts for longer than a few years, it's unsustainable. Being able to be consistent for 10 years+ is always better than trying to get results in 2 years, but eventually quitting along the road because of burn out.

Thanks for your encouragement! Don't get me wrong - I am not planning on going back to junk food. My plan is to drop down to 90kg and then slowly introduce a healthy eating into my life. I'll be consuming roughly 2500kcals, no carbs, fat and protein food. I'll make healthy eating a way of living and daily training my lifestyle - I've done it before, until depression intervened.

I have a similar attitude regarding health and business. The point of this change is to solve 1/4 equation - which is health. Next part will be spiritual, then intellectual and finally social. It's just a small puzzle piece that'll help me push forward and become the best version of myself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.