The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
IceCreamKid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• TheUltimateWarrior
    TheUltimateWarrior
    Was wondering this myself.
    IceCreamKid
    IceCreamKid
    Hey guys, can you post this question in the thread so I can reply directly to it there? There are probably many others who are wondering the same thing and would like to know. Thanks!
    Much admiration for your willingness to provide huge value for others..Located in southern calif and would love to grab lunch as a small token of gratitude for everything you have done here. If schedule too busy, please PM a mailing address so I can send you a lunch gift card.

Either way, THANKS for all your contributions!
    IceCreamKid
    IceCreamKid
    Thanks bro, but I'm actually in Northern California. How's everything going with you? PM me if you need any help.
    Reactions: IceCreamKid
    IceCreamKid
    IceCreamKid
    What's up Anthony! So I'm super busy building 2 businesses at the same time right now so I don't have time for phone chats, but can you send me a private message and just write about what you feel you're struggling with? I'll do my best to help you out, bro!
    Hey, doing what you do is very inspiring and makes sense on a deeper level! So wanted to ask if you could maybe spare five minutes of your time for an email? just to hear a bit of your story and learn from it!
    I'd appreciate this and in exchange for the conversation i'd be happy to do anything i can help with. As a kind of thank you as i think speaking to you would accelerate my learning !

Thanks
    Glenn
    IceCreamKid
    IceCreamKid
    What's up Glenn! Thanks for the compliment. Do you know how to use the private message feature on here? On the top right area, you will see your inbox. Click on that and then click on "start new conversation" and send a PM to me there. Have a good one!
    vshetty.vs
    vshetty.vs
    can you send the PM to me as well. And I would love to help you with something, anything at all.
    IceCreamKid
    IceCreamKid
    What's up Jack! Hey sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Yea go ahead you have my permission. Rock on bro!
    Hey IceCreamKid, Ive been learning quite alot from your threads and appreciate all the wisdom. I have a couple of ideas that are quite far fetched imo but i find there is no need..i try to go back to the drawing board for new needs but just having a hard time. Currently im learning php/mysql, copywrite, direct marketing and seo due to lack of personal skills. Can you point me to the right direction please?
    IceCreamKid
    IceCreamKid
    Instead of trying to come up with needs on your own, I recommend to get out and talk to people in order to find out what their greatest needs are. It's a tough thing to do at first, but like most things in life you'll get better with practice.
    Ajay2390
    Ajay2390
    Hey ICK, I appreciate your time and advice. I went out on a mission to communicate with people and discuss their needs(yes, random people lol). Awkward but needed. I think im on to something..Thanks again Bro!!
    Thanks Bro! Your zen******* secrets thread + Les brown = Action for me. I finally found a skill that I can learn and will apply to all of my goals in life. And right on time too. I honestly wouldn't have found it if it wasn't for you.
    Reactions: Phillipbro
    IceCreamKid
    IceCreamKid
    GRAB THE TEQUILA AND GET THE ICE CREAM CUZ WE'RE GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!
    Enki
    Enki
    Gonna need the TEQ, My fiancee is already complaining "Why are you in your office so much?". She wants RESULTS.
    IceCreamKid
    IceCreamKid
    Dude she and I should party together in the ice cream shop because I want RESULTS too. I'm tired of all these people on this forum getting all excited and shit when they haven't even taken real action yet. Ugh. Can you make me proud and take some action plz so we can get drunk together in Candy Land?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…