The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
yveskleinsky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just realized I could see who repped me... thanks for the boost. I'm one step closer to the private forum now.
    Thanks for the rep boost all those long months ago. Hope you come back some time, I miss seeing you around.
    I've been away for a while, but I'm hoping to visit the forum more regularly from now on. I just wanted to let you know that I love this forum and I admire you for your achievements. All the best!
    Thanks for the support, i appreciate it.
    If there's anything i can help you with, just ask.
    LOL. Yea... so, I told you my computer went "boom" right? Well, I hijacked Doug's. But, for some friggin reason, I can't log out of his account on this computer???? It is really quite strange. I log out. It says "all cookies cleared" - so, I go back to home page .... and I'm still logged in! LOL. It's all right. I can live with a new identity for a while.
    OK, good to know I have the first recruit for the motivational speaking tour.... ;)
    Thankyou for the rep speed. It was an area I am interested in so I was happy to help G_Alexander and contribute to the forums. In the end when I ask for some help on the forums it will mean there are more people willing to help I guess :)
    Hey Dana, How is the rental site coming along? It's looking good! I came across this I thought it may be of interest to you..... TRENDBIRD (Future Business Opportunities) :: Vacation Rental Site Raises $250M ... Cheers.
    I want to thank you, Yves, for your support & encouragement. It's funny...I feel like I've known you a long time already. I appreciate your words/advice! You are a cool chick in my book! : )
    I went to your site.... think it looks great! I'll PM w/ some additional comments. So cool that you are getting so close ;) Is it almost March yet? I'm lookin forward to sippin some Pomegranate Martini's by the poolside w/ ya :groove::groove:
    I really like the website. Very clean, easy to navigate and has a comfortable feel. I really see it doing well. Well done!
    Dana, to post a video in any post, just post the raw link ... the forum should convert it for you. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…