The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I noticed your message and I'd be willing to help you out, but honestly I know nothing about the different software types out there for that. You might try posting a new thread on the forum though. Good luck!
    I thought I had a millionaireattitude until now. I have operated in the Slowlane for several years without knowing it, and hoping that one day it will happen. Having made little sums in my local currency and wondered why I lost it all within a very short space of time, I often wondered if there was something wrong with me. Yes! I discovered something has been truly wrong with me. I was operating on the wrong road and hoping to get it right soon. But as time passed I kept discovering myself further away from my dreams. Reading the Fastlane book, a revolution has just begun in my life. I am here to learn from fastlane millionaires and give any little I believe can help the community grow bigger and better.
    I am a currency trader and web programmer, as well as a writer. I am sure you will know me better with time.
    Cheers!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…