Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

INTRO Glad I Stumbled Into The Millionaire Fastlane This Week

justusmunene

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
200%
A lot has happened this year. My 1+ year relationship ended. I finished the final semester of my degree. Just started my industrial attachment this week. Of late I've been struggling with reading and finishing books (tried Atomic Habits, didn't commit... Algorithms to live by, didn't commit etc etc).
Also, if there's something that has been bugging me for a long time this year (not only this year but this year it was the most prevalent) is that I felt like once I start working (the 9 - 5 life), that's it, my dreams are gone and I have barely worked on them.
My parents have been pushing me to get a permanent job "now" that I have finished school, I understand their sentiment but to be honest, my heart is not there in the least. They've been pushing me: "this time when you finish your attachment (I've interned twice before during my holidays in university), look to get a full-time contract now etc etc". I want to finish the attachment and after that, work on my projects, not be fully employed.
So this week that I began my attachment, I decided to look for a book to read during my commute (which are a bit long) on public transport. Somehow I chose "The Millionaire Fastlane " and it didn't take many turned pages to realize that this book resonates so so much with me and I am for everything it stands for and... here I am.
When the week began, I felt so defeated but this book rejuvenated my failing spirit, gave me a new forgotten sense of hope.
I've already tried my hand at 2 startups with friends which didn't kick off (let's say their failures - I'm learning) but I'm ready to keep grinding.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MichelleWood

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
65%
Welcome!

I suspect you couldn't 'commit' to those other books because TMF is exactly what you need at this point in your journey

Paydette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Post/Like Ratio
133%
The corp world is soul crushing. You learned that before dedicating +5 years so kudos.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...