What's new

Recent content by MTBLover30

  1. MTBLover30

    I'll admit it. I was scared.

    MINDSET 
    It’s been a while since I checked in, but I wanted to leave an update on what has happened. First, the bad news I’ll put the Motorcycle business on pause, but this leads me to my good news. I started a hobby that was in alignment with what I did on a day-to-day basis in my day job which is...
  2. MTBLover30

    I'll admit it. I was scared.

    MINDSET 
    Okay I’m back. The goals since last posting were 1. Complete and publish new website design with lead magnets to capture email addresses 2. Create 1 to 3 pieces of content and promote website and lead magnets to increase organic traffic and capture email addresses 3. Build and complete lead...
  3. MTBLover30

    I'll admit it. I was scared.

    MINDSET 
    1. Completed revamped consistent customer centric marketing messaging for all communications 2. 90% Completed revamping website in efforts to reach 3% to 6% visit to sales conversion ratio 3. Recorded 3 pieces of content that will be deployed within 1 to 2 weeks to draw target market to website...
  4. MTBLover30

    I'll admit it. I was scared.

    MINDSET 
    Here is what I accomplished last week 1. Completed revamped consistent customer centric marketing messaging for all communications 2. 90% Completed revamping website in efforts to reach 3% to 6% visit to sales conversion ratio 3. Recorded 3 pieces of content that will be deployed within 1 to 2...
  5. MTBLover30

    I'll admit it. I was scared.

    MINDSET 
    Will do. Let's do this. Big 3 Goals for the week. Build out brand messaging to create consistent user focused messaging for all marketing materials Revamp website with new brand messaging and layout to increase website conversions Batch record two pieces of content and upload 1 to social...
  6. MTBLover30

    I'll admit it. I was scared.

    MINDSET 
    I started a business. Worked on it for two years. Got upset that it was taking "too long" Rushed it and made it available for sale. Made my first sale and felt on top of the world. Then the sales stopped. The ad spend became unprofitable. I became depressed. Got shiny object syndrome and...
  7. MTBLover30

    Alex Hormozi’s Skool

    PEOPLE SOCIAL MEDIA 
    Bro let's go. PLEASE PLEASE let people know they need to stop looking for the easy way out. 1. You know you can you be wealthy. You are farther ahead than most people 2. You look for an easy or fast way to get it. 1 is correct. 2 is wrong. Put the work in, grind, work on yourself (you are the...
  8. MTBLover30

    Made my first sale

    MARKETING 
    Introduction Business Update Current and Revamped Marketing Strategy
  9. MTBLover30

    How many poison M&Ms does your business have?

    EXECUTION NEWSLETTER 
    This happened to me once while selling a high-end product. Everything was going well and I could see the couple nodding in agreement until I assumed the wife didn't work. She became offended and asked me many sarcastic and rhetorical questions. My one question that I asked became my negative skew.
  10. MTBLover30

    Launch now or Wait?

    IDEA 
    That's a great point. I also reached out to a few other successful entrepreneurs and I have been able to come up with what seems to be a good plan of attack. I am going to blend that with what you just said. Thanks for your time and feedback. It means more than you ever know. Also here's to...
  11. MTBLover30

    Launch now or Wait?

    IDEA 
    I have a question for the following entrepreneurs who have been successful and are familiar with MJ’s validation process. First I’ll give you the background of what I’ve completed. Then I’ll share where I’m at in the current process. Third I’ll share the option I’m considering with the fear...
  12. MTBLover30

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read unscripted. But if that's all I did it would be action faking. I'm actually action taking and currently am in the desert executing. See you soon.
  13. MTBLover30

    I’m in the Desert

    INTRO 
    Great question. The first product is digital. The goal is to get to $20M profit and then launch a physical product. My reasoning for $20M is by that time I know all systems are working without me and the business can function with protocol without my involvement. In other words the system and...
  14. MTBLover30

    I’m in the Desert

    INTRO 
    Thanks for that. It’s helpful to hear that.
  15. MTBLover30

    I’m in the Desert

    INTRO 
    I’m in the desert. I’m building. My goal is to start selling as early as March 31st. The latest is April 31st. I have a full time job, single income with a pregnant wife and 3 kids. I’m doing this for my family. I’ve tried to entrepreneurship many times and failed. Many are doubting me but...
Back
Top Bottom