Some great advice i picked up in the article:
1. look at the mistakes as opportunities. Iâ€™m not afraid to take on anything or try different marketing ideas.
2. Follow your passion and dream big.
3. Don't leave great products or ideas, give it a try
4. doubt and questioning help build a...
Read an article on yahoo finance about tips from frugal billionaires
1. Keep Your Home Simple
2. Use Self-Powered or Public Transportation
3. Buy Your Clothes off the Rack
4. Keep your...
Re: Top 10 Books that influenced you in Start-Up/Entrepreneurship
^i think the 4-hour workweek was made for lazy people who don't want to put in a lot of effort to become successful. Entertaining nonetheless
My Top 5
1.) RDPD - first mainstream 'get rich' book i touched
2.) Think and Grow...
Super successful people have incredible persistence. That's what separates them from normal people. They are not afraid to fail.
One super successful person I have been learning about is Dan Pena. He lost everything and rose from the grave 4 times. It wasn't luck. He just refused to fail.
It can be a two edged sword.
According to a book I read, from good to great, great leaders are "hedghogs." that means he sticks to doing 1 thing does it over and over and just sticking with that for years till it's perfected
example: Reagan when he was president was all about ending communism...