The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Youtube Journey - changing lives simply by words

Anything related to matters of the mind

The One

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Feb 25, 2023
UK
Straight to the chase.

Name - Syed Shah
Age - 17yrs

Things I've done already + currently doing:
  • invested into stocks - realised you really need a larger capital, but have realised some patterns - win (around 2017)
  • tried to sell video editing online - didn't stay consistent, realised a goal was required - win (2017)
  • began tutoring business few months ago - made £250 per month towards the beginning, then £300 in the next - however, time was sacrificed - but required some form of capital money to save - win
  • SMMA company - have some clients, but I am going to do work more and more on it - win
  • beginning a YouTube channel for self-improvement journey so people on my level can relate to me, so they feel more comfortable in practicing good things in their life - win
(Some may believe that juggling with 2 things at a time may seem as a risk, but, (feel free to say any contrasting points), I wish to help others and help myself from a young age - as that is when people will see my recorded progress and be like, hmmm, he has got to be right. (that is only one reason, but don't want to waste your time into many other reasons)

Win - something gained | lose - absolutely no gain

I love to help. I love to teach. I love to see results.

Let's make that so everyone can do it. Easier said than done, but, a challenge to embrace young people and old, or whatever age - to do what it takes! 100% worthwhile - for sure. From making small adjustments in our health to making larger decisions in life. I shall be the "meta synthesiser" - converting all the knowledge into an easy, digestible, nourishing piece of content. That can help young people understand easier - leading to them making decisions easier.

I have been slacking, however, from now on. I will upload consistently. I will work daily. I will work crazy. I will take every review with a humble attitude to only improve. Let me know, say the most harsh things - as we know - that will benefit the most.

Latest video uploaded -
View: https://youtu.be/ybhkTXo8uQ8

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.