The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is the Secret to Instagram?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Peakdesire

Burning Desire to Succeed
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
For example in the fitness niche, there are million guys who have a great physique, but only few have a huge following.

People like josefrakich and marc_fitt have like 500,000 followers and their physiques are not anything special.

What is the secret to such huge following?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tyler K

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
49%
Jul 25, 2014
United States
Not sure if you've seen my progress thread but I brought an automotive related Instagram account to 11,000 in 3 months. The key to instagram is constantly posting and doing shoutout for shoutout with others in the same niche.

Interact with other peoples content, etc and you'll slowly work your way up.

Use relevant hashtags as well.

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Marketing.
Yes, I know, it's a Captain Obvious answer. Still, I posted, because it's important to say it again: it doesn't matter who has the better physique (or product, in more general terms), because people will go where the marketing brings them.

Now, I know nothing about instagram, but in general: find ideas for marketing, test them, keep what works, find ideas all over again. That's the game.

Peakdesire

Burning Desire to Succeed
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
May 16, 2014
Not sure if you've seen my progress thread but I brought an automotive related Instagram account to 11,000 in 3 months. The key to instagram is constantly posting and doing shoutout for shoutout with others in the same niche.

Interact with other peoples content, etc and you'll slowly work your way up.

Use relevant hashtags as well.

Thanks.

How do you do shoutouts when you're just starting out with like 0 followers?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.