The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cannabis Industry in California

Idea threads

JorgeB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Sep 6, 2022
Los Angeles
Hello Everyone. I just recently joined the forum after reading Fastlane. Awesome book! . Hoping this forum is equally as awesome. Looking to meet hard working people with vision and integrity.

I busted my butt for the last 6 years to be among the very few fully licensed cannabis businesses in Los Angeles, the largest cannabis market on the planet. I own a Cannabis Distribution business and a Retail Delivery business. Both entirely self funded so I have kept my independence throughout many trials and tribulations of the cannabis industry.

These licensed businesses combined give me the ability to create and white label any Cannabis product imaginable and do both wholesale distribution throughout California along with Direct to Consumer delivery.

I also have a kick a$$ team of designers.

Cannabis being a newly legalized industry it is highly regulated and complicated. My team has also developed very effective marketing tools to grow cannabis brands.

I also have a legal cannabis approved bank account.

In essence we are a one stop shop to create cannabis brands and get them into the hands of customers. We have the licenses, the infrastructure and the experience.

If you have a passionate interest in having a licensed Cannabis Brand along with wholesale distribution and Direct to consumer feel free to contact me and lets discuss.

Thank you,
Jorge

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, congrats on your success. I think @Private Witt is in the Cannabis biz.

Welcome aboard.

JorgeB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Sep 6, 2022
Los Angeles
Wow, congrats on your success. I think @Private Witt is in the Cannabis biz.

Welcome aboard.
Thank you. Happy to be here. I still have a long way to go but I'm up for the challenge.

I'll Check in with @Private Witt, thank you for the lead.

Fastlane is a great book, thank you for putting it out there.

Last edited:

d’art

New Contributor
Sep 11, 2022
Can I ask a question what happens if you set up a cannabis non for profit website! Advice and advocate! Only and information generally about CBD and cannabis taking donations. Then you put in a friends name! Wait! I’m getting to it! You make! $500k and donate half to the webinar cannabis website! If it states it is a tax gift reciprocity donation! Can you claim it back on tax! And double your money! With your friend! I thought how easy would it be to do that! Legit. Remember it’s just a question? Not saying to do that! But $500k split into them double all nothing! Against the tax government when you do your taxes! Do people get away with that ? Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

therealmark

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
254%
Dec 27, 2017
Spokane WA
Welcome to the tribe and congratulations on your success!

I'm working with Cannabis businesses and would love to connect and talk to you about some ideas I'm working on. I'm also in the LA area. I'll PM you to connect.

Francis5000

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 7, 2019
What do you think about investing in cannabis industry now? I see that more and more people legalize weed and I was thinking a lot about this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.